End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Lynch FP

Not sure what he's up for.

Lynch Fake Passport

I have come to the conclusion that FP is the killer, and faked his role claim to try and force the real VIP to come out, and then kill him.

Lynch : Fake Passport

Damnit, I was hoping that the other bodyguards realised what I was doing, a few 'Oh ffs FP, way to spoil the game' and the charade might have worked :)

To many people lynching me now to continue the charade. Probably won't save me but I'm not the CK, those that said a distracting bodyguard got it right.

I really find no specific reason for a VT( in this case, bodyguards ) to claim as PR(VIP) if FP is really a bodyguard. Majority of the players( 6 out of 8 ) know who the VIP is & normal gameplay to stick together in confusing the killer would have worked. But only thing which is making to me think whether I should really lynch FP is - @CerealKiller 's behavior till now here.

He has stated so many things as "missed to read or notice" - 1) No lynch on two consecutive days which is rule number 1 on first post 2) Bodyguards knowing who VIP is. He seems to be in a different game altogether.

I am not able to buy that, @CerealKiller has genuinely missed these things. What if he is taking advantage of FP's role claim situation i.e. that has overshadowed completely on CK's conflicting behavior.

FOS: CerealKiller

I can understand. The reason for that is that i didn't check the spoiler in the PM which revealed the VIP until yesterday. Now i know who it is.
I am suspecting Jack Ryder, because he said this

This kinda clears CK as the other CK wouldnt know there was a spoiler in the role PM, it's kinda blurring the lines of the standard mafia rules though. Now that the door has been opened I'll say I'm a Bodyguard.

Lynch Jack Ryder - let's see if the whole 'Vote the vip' was a scumslip.[DOUBLEPOST=1498686477][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, for all the lies I spewed travelling bit is true, but I'm here and settled in, so not as unable to post as I may have said.

Unlynch

I agree what FP was doing and had a similar plan. To all the bodyguards, post any fake name of the VIP, if someone matches the real then he is the CK. But just not target him staight up, wait for a while, give different reasons and lynch him.

Unlynch

I agree what FP was doing and had a similar plan. To all the bodyguards, post any fake name of the VIP, if someone matches the real then he is the CK. But just not target him staight up, wait for a while, give different reasons and lynch him.

It won't work because killer can perform his kill even after hammer situation. PE called this out clearly that he would wait for killers action even after hammer to give him a winning possibility.

It won't work because killer can perform his kill even after hammer situation. PE called this out clearly that he would wait for killers action even after hammer to give him a winning possibility.
I thought this as well. Let's put that down.

I see Jack behaving in such a bizarre way. He seems to be totally clueless of what he is doing.

CK is facing issues logging in, so what to do for that?

I missed that point, just re-checked my PM and yes can see that spoiler thing mentioning the name.
Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?

Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?
I missed the 'spoiler part' of his post as I did not remember if the PM we had was having a spoiler with the name so I just went back and checked it. Only the spoiler thing, obviously knew the name since start.

Users who are viewing this thread