End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

My point exactly and hence I'm saying one should not be cleared as bodyguard only because he knew there was a spoiler in the PM.

Don't agree with what? You seem to say the same thing that I was referring to.
Well, he was the first to react to my post by saying that he knew about the spoiler. If he was faking it, he'd wait for others to confirm it as well, to be sure.

I never played his game though.
I don't know why people are seeing my game play weird when I have been playing firm from the start.
I am ready to take one for the team, maybe it will help.

I may have the wrong game, but the one where you claimed as mafia and played mafia. I'll find it but it was out recent...

Well, he was the first to react to my post by saying that he knew about the spoiler. If he was faking it, he'd wait for others to confirm it as well, to be sure.

FtR - I mainly called CK town for the spoiler, I knew that once that cat was out of the bag it wouldn't be 100%, hence I used the text colour. However I really feel we should get off this point, or not use it exclusively as it's kinda pushing standard mafia boundaries...

I have two people on suspicion, One is Fake Passport and the other one I can't name now.

So he doesn't know he is on the suspicion list and play safely.
Well, you can't convince anyone togo after him unless you name him. Or do you have the power to kill him alone?

Jacks just annoyed Ive voted him right through.

Jack - if you think I'm CK construct an argument against me. Explain how my actions make me the CK, explain how my claiming VIP would have drawn out the actual VIP etc. Good luck :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498737515][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'd guess his second one is swacker. He doesn't want to name him cause swacker has proven to be a powerful adversary...

Any strategies? I doubt that either JR or CK are the killer, they have been acting quite weirdly.
Can't think of any for now except for casting our vote correctly as it's a must lynch day.[DOUBLEPOST=1498737654][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't see @swacker posting anything for some reason except for the usual lynch.

Only reason I find JR town is because he knew FP wasn't the VIP and so does Ali, these two are confirmed bodyguards/VIP to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1498737900][/DOUBLEPOST]
FP wasn't the first to confirm the spoiler thing, it was Asprin and then me.

This kinda clears CK as the other CK wouldnt know there was a spoiler in the role PM, it's kinda blurring the lines of the standard mafia rules though. Now that the door has been opened I'll say I'm a Bodyguard.

Thanks. That changes my thoughts on FP.

I wonder why my statement is being misrepresented?
Ive never claimed town cred for the spoiler....

Users who are viewing this thread