End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

I was hoping that the other bodyguards realised what I was doing

That wasn't a good play tbh. Fake claiming that early is something which I wouldn't have risked to do but somebody had to do I guess. Thanks for saving your ass at the right moment before getting majority. btw, not sure what's this CK you keep on referring to.

Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?

It was obvious that he rechecked, wasn't it?

JR - big suspect imo. Has been acting weirdly the whole game

What's with everybody coming up with 'acting weirdly'? I see his posts pretty normal. It's not the first time you mentioned that anyway.

On an unrelated note, @Jack Ryder , when quoting someone, could you perhaps (if it's not tedious for you) put the entire sentence instead of a word or two? It makes it hard to get the context if you don't do so.

Don't see a problem how he posts though.

And I'd guess his second one is swacker. He doesn't want to name him cause swacker has proven to be a powerful adversary...

Even if he did think of me, it is certain that he has been a observer as bodyguard.

That wasn't a good play tbh. Fake claiming that early is something which I wouldn't have risked to do but somebody had to do I guess. Thanks for saving your ass at the right moment before getting majority. btw, not sure what's this CK you keep on referring to.

It was obvious that he rechecked, wasn't it?

What's with everybody coming up with 'acting weirdly'? I see his posts pretty normal. It's not the first time you mentioned that anyway.

Don't see a problem how he posts though.

Even if he did think of me, it is certain that he has been a observer as bodyguard.
Why so eager to defend JR? I mean, just look at this post
So you are confirming you are the VIP?
If yes, Lynch him.

I see, he's been saying to lynch FP as he knows that FP is faking, maybe that's why he said lynch him?

It might also be like he knows who the real VIP is, so basically wants to eliminate the other one who isn't.

tbh, even I lynched FP for same reason, until he said about how we would able to know who isn't bodyguard with fake claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1498759701][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see, he's been saying to lynch FP as he knows that FP is faking

Did you know that FP was faking?

It might also be like he knows who the real VIP is, so basically wants to eliminate the other one who isn't.

tbh, even I lynched FP for same reason, until he said about how we would able to know who isn't bodyguard with fake claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1498759701][/DOUBLEPOST]

Every bodyguard knows...

Swacker seems to not know. Let's lunch him.

Lynch: swacker

I am with @AliB on this. 6 people here knows Crystal clear whether it was fake or not. "Crystal clear!", I repeat.

Why do you ask this, because you don't know? Since AliB has already lynched, I would wait for your answer to hear your side of things.[DOUBLEPOST=1498781425][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know why I feel - this thing between JR and FP is looking like how it was between me and FP in last games explosive mafia. May be it's just me to feel that.

surendar - accused me of acting weirdly by missing some stuff, but did not take into account me knowing about the spoiler

As much as I fully paid attention of you mentioning spoiler, there were 2 instances of missing obvious points. Just because you missed 2 obvious points 2 times, that does not imply I act weird.
Fair enough, I do not want to drag this on one point. Benefit of doubts in your favor!

I am with @AliB on this. 6 people here knows Crystal clear whether it was fake or not. "Crystal clear!", I repeat.

Did you think he was faking? I lynched him based on him revealing about being VIP.

And 6 people know he was fake or not? Doesn't make sense, you think knowing whether he is faking or not will result in anything? I was convinced to lynch him, even with faking, cause it was bad play.

Why do you ask this, because you don't know?

JR told to lynch FP before he claim the fake role, so my question was how Ali was able to come up with an answer when everybody is trying to put up as 'JR playing weirdly' which clearly he wasn't.

This post of JR which you are referring, to me at the least, it implied JR wants to lynch because FP confirmed again as VIP. I don't see any uncertainty here.
That's the point I know he is not the VIP hence asked others to lynch him.
UNLYNCH.
In amidst of this chaos my second suspicion is looking like a confirmed mafia but I don't have anything to fight him though and I don't believe anyone will blindly trust me and lynch him.[DOUBLEPOST=1498805325][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks Swacker at least you see what I saw and don't claim I am acting weird.

If this game would had 2 players as mafia we both have been lynched because we were helping each other.

Users who are viewing this thread