End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

You guys have 24hrs..... If the votes doesn't reach the majority, the player getting the maximum votes will be considered.

Unlynch

Lynch asprin

Official lynch count

asprin (1) - Swacker
Jack Ryder (2) - Fake Passport, CerealKiller
Swacker (1) - AliB
Not voting (4) - asprin, Villain, surendar, Jack Ryder

LYNCH ASPRIN[DOUBLEPOST=1498896597][/DOUBLEPOST]He has been playing from sides.

Don't you guys find it scummy that swacker didn't know that FP was actually faking. Lynch swacker

Don't you guys find it scummy that swacker didn't know that FP was actually faking. Lynch swacker
Can you point me to the post?

Don't you guys find it scummy that swacker didn't know that FP was actually faking.

I wonder whether you knew he was faking until he revealed.

It might also be like he knows who the real VIP is, so basically wants to eliminate the other one who isn't.

tbh, even I lynched FP for same reason, until he said about how we would able to know who isn't bodyguard with fake claim.[DOUBLEPOST=1498759701][/DOUBLEPOST]

Did you know that FP was faking?
@CerealKiller I'm referring to this. We all know who is the VIP, BUT HE IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.

Guys who are lynching me, care to elaborate? What does playing from sides mean?

Quite odd for FP to simply join the bandwagon. And the less said about swacker, the better. No reason from him absolutely.

I'm referring to this. We all know who is the VIP, BUT HE IS ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS.

"Why so eager to defend JR? I mean, just look at this post" was the post from CerealKiller, and I defended JR because he knows the real VIP, and so do I.

"Why so eager to defend JR? I mean, just look at this post" was the post from CerealKiller, and I defended JR because he knows the real VIP, and so do I.
Unlynch.

So now I want the reason from people who jumped on asprin.

Lynch : AliB
Jumping on people without reason

Did you just admit to doing the same thing that CerealKiller did (missed reading the spoiler part)? What you do mean by "just re-checked"? You missed it the first time around?

^ On an unrelated note, @Jack Ryder , when quoting someone, could you perhaps (if it's not tedious for you) put the entire sentence instead of a word or two? It makes it hard to get the context if you don't do so.

What do you mean by "generate"?

If that's not role claiming then what is?

Questioning things which are obvious, seems sure that FP is role claiming and the first quote sums up.

Users who are viewing this thread