End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Questioning things which are obvious, seems sure that FP is role claiming and the first quote sums up.
Well sorry that I'm not as smart as you. It might have seem obvious to you but I needed confirmation to make it obvious.

Also, the first quote is about questioning Villain about the same thing that he found difficult to believe in case of CerealKiller.

The second quote is a request to JR to quote the entire message. He often quotes a part of the entire sentence and being on mobile, it becomes difficult to get context of the quote. How is this even a reason to lynch me?

The third quote again is asking for clarification from AliB.

The fourth quote is a response to your query to FP on whether he is role claiming or not. I know he was claiming to be VIP and hence I posted that. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been under the impression that "role claiming" means "claiming to be someone in a game" and in FP's he was claiming to be a VIP.[DOUBLEPOST=1498906053][/DOUBLEPOST]As far as I'm concerned, I don't see one single valid reason from you. You just seem to target me our of nowhere.

Well sorry that I'm not as smart as you. It might have seem obvious to you but I needed confirmation to make it obvious.

I don't know whether that is smart, but it's being aggressive for no reason.

Also, the first quote is about questioning Villain about the same thing that he found difficult to believe in case of CerealKiller

"He did mention the "spoiler" part which the killer wouldn't have known up" - How do you know killer doesn't have a spoiler? And you kept on questioning Villain whether he re-checked.

I've been under the impression that "role claiming" means "claiming to be someone in a game" and in FP's he was claiming to be a VIP.

I kept on asking whether he was role claiming or not, because there has to be a reason for why he should. You could have questioned him, but you quoted me.

--

Now I am not surprised that you are going defensive with your post.

How do you know killer doesn't have a spoiler?
Why would he? What part of information will be put up as spoiler for him? Or is it that you know the killer has a spoiler in his PM because you're one.
I don't know whether that is smart, but it's being aggressive for no reason.
So if I stay quiet, I'm not helping town. And if question, I'm anti-town?

You could have questioned him, but you quoted me.
I quoted you for exactly that reason. He WAS role claiming but you kept asking FP the same thing repeatedly. Hence I responded to you with "If that's not role claiming....". What are you even getting at here?

Now I am not surprised that you are going defensive with your post
So I cant defend myself now? What do you think will happen if I don't? Someone else will raise the point that I'm silent even after all the accusations.

And since you brought up the topic, I can say this in my defence - if I were the killer, I wouldn't be bothered to defend myself since the writeup suggests that it is in the killer's interest that he gets lynched.

the writeup suggests that it is in the killer's interest that he gets lynched.
It is not necessary that getting lynched will always be good for the Traitor that is you.
This will be last post till the deadline as I am going to stay with the lynch as I completely believe Asprin to be the traitor.[DOUBLEPOST=1498910430][/DOUBLEPOST]
This will be last post till the deadline as I am going to stay with the lynch as I completely believe Asprin to be the traitor.
my last post*
forgotten to add if you think you are one of the bodyguards or VIP you should not have any problem with getting lynched as you can still win this as long as the VIP survives and the Lynch will definitely make it easier to nail the Mafia in this case which is you.

He may use his assassination attempt once he is lynched to increase his winning possibility.
The last I checked, increase is a positive word. So yes, it will benefit him.

if you think you are one of the bodyguards or VIP you should not have any problem with getting lynched as you can still win this as long as the VIP survives and the Lynch will definitely make it easier to nail the Mafia in this case which is you.
Makes sense. I thought the bodyguard should be alive too. Alright then, go ahead. One for the team.

CK is is increasing the scum in him as he is posting to much in frustration, he lynched me, for what? Because I lynched swacker and asked others why they are going after asprin.

FOS: CerealKiller

CK is is increasing the scum in him as he is posting to much in frustration, he lynched me, for what? Because I lynched swacker and asked others why they are going after asprin.

FOS: CerealKiller
Are you planning to go after everyone?
It's strange that you started participating more actively exactly after i said this
AliB - almost always went with the flow, stayed in the shadows a bit. Still not cleared 100%

Sorry the inactivity as I had to leave for a small weekend trip. Got some connectivity and should be posting my thoughts. Quite strange and difficult to get a read as everyone is just lynching/unlynching rapidly.

Quite lucky to not be lynched while I was away.

For now I feel @surendar seems too quiet/playing safely.

Very strange of FP to jump on and lynch Asprin. I still don't buy his Day 1 claim though. Cereal has been lynching/unlynching in each post of his, for now he's just a confused town to me. About Asprin: he was the first one to confirm the spoiler thing. Alib and Jack are pretty much town/VIP to me. Can't say much about Swacker although all of a sudden lynching Asp was strange.

Personally I'd go for one of FP/Surender for the day.[DOUBLEPOST=1498918008][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed a lynch against the VIP, obviously can't point it out for now just hope all the bodyguards got him.

I went through the whole pages - Guys, how have we missed this?
@Fake Passport - Your game is over buddy. You have used the color from Simon's game and posted it here and unfortunately, color is not the same.

Bodyguards here - please go back to your PE's PM and check it for yourself. I have checked in both mobile and PC to see whether mobile version looks different and it is crystal clear that color don't match.
Since I was part of last Simon's game as VT, I went and checked that PM and found the color matching exactly same 100%. FP was VT in Simon's game.

Cleverly he played the VIP card to get the bodyguard's support claiming, "Oh I thought bodyguards knew what I was doing" and assumed that this color would be same for VTs in this game. Unfortunately it is not. Your game is over.

Lynch: Fake Passport

This kinda clears CK as the other CK wouldnt know there was a spoiler in the role PM, it's kinda blurring the lines of the standard mafia rules though. Now that the door has been opened I'll say I'm a Bodyguard.

I was claiming the text colour as I knew spoiler wouldn't work.

I went through the whole pages - Guys, how have we missed this?
@Fake Passport - Your game is over buddy. You have used the color from Simon's game and posted it here and unfortunately, color is not the same.

Bodyguards here - please go back to your PE's PM and check it for yourself. I have checked in both mobile and PC to see whether mobile version looks different and it is crystal clear that color don't match.
Since I was part of last Simon's game as VT, I went and checked that PM and found the color matching exactly same 100%. FP was VT in Simon's game.

Cleverly he played the VIP card to get the bodyguard's support claiming, "Oh I thought bodyguards knew what I was doing" and assumed that this color would be same for VTs in this game. Unfortunately it is not. Your game is over.

It's true. The Bodyguards are a darker blue.

Unlynch

Although a great observation, I am hesitant to vote just on that basis. Color code might be different but it could be a genuine mistake. Because as far as I know, when you copy paste colored text, the color doesn't carry over and you have to do it manually.

Although a great observation, I am hesitant to vote just on that basis. Color code might be different but it could be a genuine mistake. Because as far as I know, when you copy paste colored text, the color doesn't carry over and you have to do it manually.

It can't match 100% then with Simon's VT color code. I checked from color code in BB editor till choosing shades from advanced editor - They are totally different. You can have slight deviation but not blind enough to choose light blue for dark blue. Whoever was VT from Simon's game can check that also for themselves to see what I am saying.

Other body guards here - please do not post color code here.
@Fake Passport - Your last chance to claim town's confidence. Post the exact color code what you see by using BB code editor. It is one last chance for you to prove yourself. I want exactly what you see in PE's PM. If you are a bodyguard, its a cakewalk to post that.[DOUBLEPOST=1498930575][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: when I meant exactly from PE's PM - just everything around the word "bodyguard" part of it, not the entire PM*

Users who are viewing this thread