End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Hmm..I gotta admit. Not the reaction I was hoping for.

Swacker, why did you lynch me all of a sudden and that too immediately after PE put up the deadline? It seemed like something struck you out of blue and you found big enough reason to lynch me.

I'm asking this again because the reasons you gave earlier shouldn't have warranted a lynch. Suspicion, sure but lynch?

It is important to know because it looked like FP and JR were looking for someone to take the initiative and followed suit right after your vote.

FP made it clear that he was joining the wagon whereas JR again seems to have been struck by asprin phobia and made it a point to go after me no matter what.

So your vote became all the more deciding factor.

I saw PE online earlier and he didn't end the day. So perhaps there is an extension on the cards. This is your chance to defend yourself.

FP made it clear that he was joining the wagon

Just to clarify, that's what I'll be doing. When I said I was out earlier I wasn't kidding. I'm not going to sub out because I meet the activity levels, but until the point I'm lynched or it becomes vital to a town win I'll be voting with the majority, or if there's a tie with what I think the momentum would end up with.

Suspicion, sure but lynch?

It was a pressure vote, didn't think FP and JR would vote as well.

I'm asking this again because the reasons you gave earlier shouldn't have warranted a lynch.

Though it was a pressure vote, I had reasons for you being aggressive for no reason. Let me explain them anyway.

-----

Why would he? What part of information will be put up as spoiler for him? Or is it that you know the killer has a spoiler in his PM because you're one.

You were too sure that the killer info doesn't have any spoiler, which I am not even sure, yet you figured that out.

So if I stay quiet, I'm not helping town. And if question, I'm anti-town?

surendar was quiet and nobody did question about him being anti-town. You could have kept quiet, but questioning things which are obvious doesn't help town.

Hence I responded to you with "If that's not role claiming....". What are you even getting at here?

I was asking him, dunno why you responded. I kept on asking cause I wasn't sure whether it was some kinda a plan.

So I cant defend myself now? What do you think will happen if I don't? Someone else will raise the point that I'm silent even after all the accusations.

True, you can defend yourself. But your view on Villain was something I found interesting.

It someone's to die for sure, Lynch: swacker.

That ends day 2. Will post the result and write-up in a while.

Either you're playing out of system or being a scum.
Whatever, but I'm suspicious of you from the start.[DOUBLEPOST=1498980916][/DOUBLEPOST]So I guess, it's already the hammer.

Swacker, still dont find them conclusive. The part I'm not getting is how being aggressive (and I don't agree I've been that either but for argument's sake let's go with it) is a tell tale sign. I reiterate that it might have been obvious to you but I believed in confirming it first.

I would really be surprised if you are a bodyguard. I reckon it's over. PE taking some time on the writeup suggests to me that he is writing the final play.

Nah, I am bodyguard

Its more likely assassin used his one shot and hit or miss.
Asprin might have got the VIP correctly I assume.

All the bodyguards were very cautious and were analysing things closely. Some of them decided to go after Swacker. But ultimately, they decided to kill him. Couple of guards walked towards Swacker and as they walked, they loaded their guns and were waiting for the orders of VIP.

He said, 'Your game is over, what's your last wish?'. 'Want to say one thing, you're life is still in danger' he replied.

The VIP looked at the guards and confirmed the decision of killing him. The guards pulled the trigger of the gun and shot him to death. Swacker was killed:
Bodyguard

When one of the guards checked the wallet of Swacker, he found a small piece of paper that said, 'Please take care of the VIP. His life is in danger - PresidentEvil'. Reading that paper, VIP's eyes' was filled with tears.

He screamed, 'The assassin is still alive. Look for him!!'

Day 3 begins... With 7 alive, it takes 4 for majority.

@AliB @swacker @asprin @Fake Passport @Jack Ryder @CerealKiller @Villain @surendar

Users who are viewing this thread