End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I also felt that Swacker would be our CK, especially while reading those delay posts of PE by Asprin - I though CK was given his last chance before game over to choose his target. Surprised in seeing to go other way.

I have already cleared CerealKiller and FakePassport yesterday, have formed ISO of other people below. I will take some time to go through these instead of jumping to rapid conclusion.

WOW!
Actually I'm asking only about me. If you think I'm killer, show me.
I have some solid reasons but if I post them they will help the assassin more. This definitely looks bad.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I still feel Asp is the one but since we have enough time I think we should take some time before rushing to a decision. And just to prevent flash lynches Unlynch: Asprin[DOUBLEPOST=1499018549][/DOUBLEPOST]I still feel Asp is the one but since we have enough time I think we should take some time before rushing to a decision. And just to prevent flash lynches Unlynch: Asprin

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I still feel Asp is the one but since we have enough time I think we should take some time before rushing to a decision. And just to prevent flash lynches Unlynch: Asprin[DOUBLEPOST=1499018549][/DOUBLEPOST]I still feel Asp is the one but since we have enough time I think we should take some time before rushing to a decision. And just to prevent flash lynches Unlynch: Asprin
You too have been doing a lot of Lynch and Unlynch.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
You too have been doing a lot of Lynch and Unlynch.
I've unlynched only once and the previous day lynch was forced as the day was ending.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have some solid reasons but if I post them they will help the assassin more
Very convenient. Just put the blame, give a "all-will-be-revealed and so I can't say" reason for it, and hope for a lynch. I will make sure to use this strategy in my next games.

This definitely looks bad.
Which is?

I still feel Asp is the one but since we have enough time I think we should take some time before rushing to a decision
Again, if you don't give me a chance to defend myself, how I'm supposed to prove that I'm innocent. Reason please????

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@asprin - I went through all the ISOs in previous page which I posted some time back, I found one common pattern. AliB, JackRyder and Villain spoke things sure on multiple situations( especially when FP fake claimed ) and you seemed to have spoken things in safe manner instead of being confident or sure. If you are a bodyguard - you definitely wouldn't have had doubts.

Looking at those posts from Day 1, confidence of (AliB,JR,AliB) > confidence of (Asprin). Some examples are below.

This seems strange on so many levels. If you're busy, which we can all agree is a valid reason, you could have simply asked PE to replace you given that we have a reserve in place in Yash.

Is this your attempt at making the game move forward?

Strange on so many levels? For a bodyguard - it is just strange only in one level, "Why did FP do this?". First reaction from us( myself, CK, AliB, Villain, JR ) - "Are you serious? You need to be lynched with doubts of CK".

Only if you are a serial killer - it is going to be strange in multiple levels. 1) whether FP is really a VIP to distract CK on purpose or 2) Really a fake claim.

Well, the fact that the killer hasn't made his move suggests that he doesn't buy FP's claim. That or he hasn't logged in yet to see the latest developments that have happened in the last 10 hours.

I don't know why, I got a vibe of you hinting that you don't buy FP claim in being a killer. I seriously don't know why.

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Another instance of ambiguity. You are the only person to give this ambiguous answer and everyone answered same with confidence.

The only persons who know whether FP is lying or telling the truth are the bodyguards.

If FP is telling the truth, we must read into the reactions since the killer will be in a blind spot.
If FP is telling a lie, then the bodyguards already know this. In this case, the question is whether we can afford to lynch a bodyguard (in case FP is trying to out the killer) for the greater good?

If you are a body guard - that first IF condition never exists. Since you are ambiguous and doubtful, you are conveying a message in very safe manner, i.e. very positive way of explaining various scenarios around the claim.

Bodyguards would not feel these many Ifs. They were pretty sure on truth % of FP's claim.

Well, I believe him now. He did mention the "spoiler" part which the killer wouldn't have known up until CK's post revealing that stuff.

Thanks to @swacker for bringing this up in last minute even though he is not alive now. You keep injecting the killer's view every now and then - unless you know that role, you won't speak this much for sure.
To be honest, you have stated Killers' point for views more confidently than Bodyguards' one. One more view from killer is present in one of the above quotes too about not buying FP's claim.

Bummer. This changes things.

I will not even bother responding to JR, well because it's not worth my time. Show me how I'm not a bodyguard and maybe I will make the effort. Things like "playing from sides" and "not looking like a bodyguard" isn't gonna cut it.

This is again being how confident you are. You want us to show you a equation of killer for you to prove wrong. In other words, you are deriving the result of bodyguard instead of showing signs of bodyguards naturally.

So many if conditions, so many neutral/safe replies - it puts you down the order naturally in terms of this game's set up. I am convinced about the assessment, I will wait to hear from others as well.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Strange on so many levels? For a bodyguard - it is just strange only in one level, "Why did FP do this?". First reaction from us( myself, CK, AliB, Villain, JR ) - "Are you serious? You need to be lynched with doubts of CK".

Only if you are a serial killer - it is going to be strange in multiple levels. 1) whether FP is really a VIP to distract CK on purpose or 2) Really a fake claim.
I've known FP for quite some time now and am familiar with how he plays his game. The move that he made was so erratic that it took me (and let's be honest, everyone else) by surprise. I've known him as someone who would never jeopardize a game to such an extent. And that is exactly what I had wrote in my first post.

I don't know why, I got a vibe of you hinting that you don't buy FP claim in being a killer. I seriously don't know why.
I might be reading this wrong, but I was making a reference to the killer not buying FP's claim to be a VIP, not FP being a killer. I interpret this quote as you saying that I don't consider FP as a killer.

Another instance of ambiguity. You are the only person to give this ambiguous answer and everyone answered same with confidence.
I will give you this one. The only reason I was being neutral is because I had strong suspicion on swacker at that point and didn't want him to give any read on me. I was trying to make his job of deducing things all that more difficult.

If you are a body guard - that first IF condition never exists. Since you are ambiguous and doubtful, you are conveying a message in very safe manner, i.e. very positive way of explaining various scenarios around the claim.
Once again, this was an attempt at confusing the killer (this was early stage, so had nothing to do with swacker) . My strategy might have been wrong but all I was trying to do was distract the killer from knowing whether FP was telling the truth or not.

You keep injecting the killer's view every now and then - unless you know that role, you won't speak this much for sure.
Aren't we supposed to do that? See things from the point of view of the killer? That's what cops do, don't they?

You want us to show you a equation of killer for you to prove wrong
Exactly. I want people to show me why they perceive me as a killer because apart from the PM details, there isn't much to put forward as your case as a bodyguard. Might I add that in all the instances when someone has been confirmed as a bodyguard (CerealKiller, Fake Passport, you) , it had got something to do with what the PM said. That's the reason why I'm leaning on the killer side of things to be proven innocent because I think we have had enough of PM exposure so far.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Completely agree with @surendar.
@asprin There are other ways to defend yourself that is by your own words(things you posted back then); you were the least confident yet clueless about FP's claim. About playing safe by not lynching: I just went through your posts you lynched JR on Day 1 after FP and me. Your second lynch was Swacker that too after most of us. You picked JR being the safest option on Day 3 as we had lynched him on Day 1 thinking why would anybody lynch the VIP but thanks to some solid play by the bodyguards I've seen them lynching the VIP which makes it even tougher for the killer to catch him.

You confirmed the spoiler part posted by Cereal on Day 1 which indirectly means you're a bodyguard, which guard would do this that too this early? I'm fairly convinced that it's you. Lynch: Asprin

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
You confirmed the spoiler part posted by Cereal on Day 1 which indirectly means you're a bodyguard, which guard would do this that too this early?
You picked JR being the safest option on Day 3 as we had lynched him on Day 1 thinking why would anybody lynch the VIP but thanks to some solid play by the bodyguards I've seen them lynching the VIP

You talk about not revealing oneself as a bodyguard and yet you're not bothered about you giving a big hint that the bodyguards lynched a VIP? You do realize that narrows down the list heavily? I can say one thing right now that will clear me immediately but then doing that will invalidate another thing (something that can give the killer a good hint about the VIP and I hope to God that you and others pick up on what I'm referring to). Do you want me to reveal that? Because I will if it would mean me surviving the day (and yes, it won't be a PM thing)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
You talk about not revealing oneself as a bodyguard and yet you're not bothered about you giving a big hint that the bodyguards lynched a VIP? You do realize that narrows down the list heavily? I can say one thing right now that will clear me immediately but then doing that will invalidate another thing (something that can give the killer a good hint about the VIP and I hope to God that you and others pick up on what I'm referring to). Do you want me to reveal that? Because I will if it would mean me surviving the day (and yes, it won't be a PM thing)
That still doesn't answer my question which was why did you claim so early? And sorry I can't seem to get the clue you're hinting towards, hope others can if there's one.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Surendar has also given some great points I think that should be enough for you
Nice of you to piggy-ride on someone else's analysis so that you won't have to give your "non-existent" reason for lynching me. Well played :clap

That still doesn't answer my question which was why did you claim so early?
Who says I did? I let that open for interpretation. You either believe it or you don't. Now, can we discuss about the "little hint" that you dropped in your last post?

Users who are viewing this thread