End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

What's going on? I just don't buy FP's claim.

Lynch: Fake Passport

Lol - I be sincere and noone believes me, nature of the game I suppose

Why would you want to role claim? It isn't that you shouldn't, but wondering why anyone would.

FP has been acting very weird honestly but I'm still not convinced to lynch him. It's strange how and why did he role claim this early. He's too experienced to play the dumb card which is why I think either he's actually the VIP or a bodyguard trying to confuse the killer or it was his strategy as the killer.

Too confused at the moment, FP has distracted and directed all the attention to him.

The only persons who know whether FP is lying or telling the truth are the bodyguards.

If FP is telling the truth, we must read into the reactions since the killer will be in a blind spot.
If FP is telling a lie, then the bodyguards already know this. In this case, the question is whether we can afford to lynch a bodyguard (in case FP is trying to out the killer) for the greater good?

Lynch him because he's the VIP? That sounds very suspicious. I still don't buy his claim completely. As they say, trust no one in mafia.
FOS : Jack Ryder
Unlynch
Lynch : Jack Ryder

Unofficial lynch count

Jack Ryder (3) - Fake Passport, asprin, CerealKiller
Fake Passport (2) - Jack Ryder, AliB
surendar (1) - swacker
asprin (1) - surendar
Not voting (1) - Villain

All the bodyguards know who is the VIP, so its fair and square that FP isn't the VIP but why is he claiming to be?

1. He is the CK.
2. He wants to be killed.

Lynch Stays

Going through all these posts I realised @CerealKiller is the only one clueless about the VIP while others seem to know whether FP is the VIP/not. Big FOS on Cereal.

Going through all these posts I realised @CerealKiller is the only one clueless about the VIP while others seem to know whether FP is the VIP/not. Big FOS on Cereal.
I can understand. The reason for that is that i didn't check the spoiler in the PM which revealed the VIP until yesterday. Now i know who it is.
I am suspecting Jack Ryder, because he said this
So you are confirming you are the VIP?
If yes, Lynch him.

I can understand. The reason for that is that i didn't check the spoiler in the PM which revealed the VIP until yesterday. Now i know who it is.
I am suspecting Jack Ryder, because he said this
That's a bit difficult to believe for now honestly, I'll get back to it and would also like to know other people's opinion on it.

About Jack, his posts seemed like he knew FP isn't what he's claiming to be and hence lynched him.

I personally can't really make a decision on lynching right now. I can follow and lynch one of JR/FP based on other people's views as they're on the edge but if any of them turns town I'd be the one people would go after on Day 2.

No Lynch

That's a bit difficult to believe for now honestly
Well, I believe him now. He did mention the "spoiler" part which the killer wouldn't have known up until CK's post revealing that stuff.

Well, I believe him now. He did mention the "spoiler" part which the killer wouldn't have known up until CK's post revealing that stuff.
I missed that point, just re-checked my PM and yes can see that spoiler thing mentioning the name. That confirms him as town.

Everyone tried their best to find some clues that would help them to reach the CK but couldn't come to a conclusion after a long discussion.

The VIP went to bed and the bodyguards continued their duty for rest of the night. In the morning, all were quite anxious and curious, they continued their investigation to get the CK.

Day 2 begins... With 8 alive, it takes 5 for majority.

@AliB @asprin @Fake Passport @Jack Ryder @surendar @swacker @CerealKiller @Villain

Users who are viewing this thread