ICC Women's ODI WC-2017

Sahil180

Club Captain
I guess that person (who brought in Pakistan) must have read some Twitter comments/rants from certain Pakistani people who did rejoice after Indian women lost.

I know those comments must not be attributed to the 'entire nation', but there definitely were some unsavory comments from 'certain' Pakistani fans, even though it was the women at play.
I don't have twitter:D;)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess that person (who brought in Pakistan) must have read some Twitter comments/rants from certain Pakistani people who did rejoice after Indian women lost.

I know those comments must not be attributed to the 'entire nation', but there definitely were some unsavory comments from 'certain' Pakistani fans, even though it was the women at play.

Undoubtedly. However, one of the best things about the Pakistani and Indian fans on this forum is a level of respect which is clearly not visible in FB and Youtube.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The victorious Englands women's team reward for winning the World Cup was apparently making the sandwiches during tea at first day of 3rd test at The Oval this week*

*just joking, it was lunch really

**in all seriousness point of my post was that England's women have had no such treatment like Indian team cause we are struggling to come out of the 1970's

D

Deleted member 46200

The victorious Englands women's team reward for winning the World Cup was apparently making the sandwiches during tea at first day of 3rd test at The Oval this week*

*just joking, it was lunch really

**in all seriousness point of my post was that England's women have had no such treatment like Indian team cause we are struggling to comeyou are have' in a gee raff out of the 1970's
You are having a g'raff... ?

First person to thank this walks home with a limp!!![DOUBLEPOST=1501280644][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are having a g'raff... ?
Why Have I just quoted myself... ?

Never mind, good to see the England girls do well!

Users who are viewing this thread