Not open for further replies.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
The other 3 teams still have Scotland, UAE, Hong Kong, USA and Canada to get 2 players for each.

Ya right... As if they can beat the likes of Nabi, Rashid, Ryan, Kyle etc etc. Anyway think once again before we proceed.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I completely agree with @Jack Ryder's decision as it slightly balances every team and gives teams like Assam a chance. Firstly, some of you've picked teams like Delhi, Mumbai and got some good strong local players even after cutting out the ones going for national duty. I read some said teams are matched after the ones who left to play for India, well then can you guys please swap your team with one of Assam/J&K then you can easily get players like Nabi and etc since as you said every team has equally good players.

This league section is all about a strong team winning while thrashing the other weak teams, at least he tried to give the weaker teams a chance.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I completely agree with @Jack Ryder's decision as it slightly balances every team and gives teams like Assam a chance. Firstly, some of you've picked teams like Delhi, Mumbai and got some good strong local players even after cutting out the ones going for national duty. I read some said teams are matched after the ones who left to play for India, well then can you guys please swap your team with one of Assam/J&K then you can easily get players like Nabi and etc since as you said every team has equally good players.

If you are fine. Am good. Lets swap. I will manage Hyderabad and you manage Tamil Nadu. We are swapping only the local players. Other state players whom we selected stays with us (Cos irrespective of the team, I choose them)

This league section is all about a strong team winning while thrashing the other weak teams, at least he tried to give the weaker teams a chance.

I agree let him give them a fighting chance, So just make them start the draft, and from second round let it go as first come first serve. Just give them a little push, don't make them stand closer to the finish line.

Anyway this is just my view. Its better make a pool and get all the participants opinion on this and then start.

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
I'm totally confused as to why some team managers are unsatisfied with their teams.
  • Firstly, the best players from all teams are selected for the national team.
  • We all entered the drafts with the opportunity to strengthen our sides by bidding for opposition players. If you under bidded, it's your own fault.
Let's give @Jack Ryder a break and continue, shall we?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I'm totally confused as to why some team managers are unsatisfied with their teams.
  • Firstly, the best players from all teams are selected for the national team.
  • We all entered the drafts with the opportunity to strengthen our sides by bidding for opposition players. If you under bidded, it's your own fault.
Let's give @Jack Ryder a break and continue, shall we?

I think you got the whole scenario wrong. No one is unhappy with the current squad or the draft which got over. Its is the draft which is going to happen that does not make sense for few of us. (Or just me).

I will totally agree to any decision what @Jack Ryder takes as he is the league manager, but I strongly urge him to reconsider this draft method.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
If you are fine. Am good. Lets swap. I will manage Hyderabad and you manage Tamil Nadu. We are swapping only the local players. Other state players whom we selected stays with us (Cos irrespective of the team, I choose them)

I agree let him give them a fighting chance, So just make them start the draft, and from second round let it go as first come first serve. Just give them a little push, don't make them stand closer to the finish line.

Anyway this is just my view. Its better make a pool and get all the participants opinion on this and then start.
It's not about Hyderabad, we've some decent players. Asaam and J&K deserve it and cool I'm okay with drafts after the second round which means we won't get a chance to pick players after them first up. All up to JR now.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
The other method we can do it is making the first round ordered then the second round will open some time after first round ends where anybody can pick anytime instead of partnering up with a team first. But with a limit of 6 players from each country.

I am fine with this.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Sorry, we are in the process of changing the process.
In short; We were debating about a process that the process introduced by JR needs a process to change the process since many are not happy with the process hence we need a new process for the smooth processing of the draft.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The Player Draft - Pick any player form Associates, Ireland and Afghanistan

1.Assam @Na Maloom Afraad -
2.Jammu & Kashmir @swacker -
3.Hyderabad @Villain -
4.Rajasthan @Akshay. -
5.Bengal @stinson99 -
6.Uttar Pradesh @Naman Thakur -
7.Punjab @thetruespiderman493 @Rabbit Hood -
8.Tamil Nadu @NaviN GandhI -
9.Gujarat @Nitrogen @RUDOLPH -
10.Karnataka @CerealKiller @Pinch hitter -
11.Delhi @Saroj padhy -
12.Mumbai @ABDULLAH @AliB -

Pick one player in this order after @ABDULLAH picks his player for round 1, The Round will be open for everybody after 2 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread