Team Thread The Outlaws

Best Star Player signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

You say that, until the sun comes out and his face starts melting on the pitch.
Who are we talking about Frosty the Snowman... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1504379186][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's on offer? :p
One you can't refuse... Charisma, for all your players so they can practice being funny and polite but not necessarily at the same time but pays to loose with dignity.

The Parrot.... He's a watching... And coming for you all... !

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
prv_73812_1468531493.jpg

We welcome Pakistani legend, the most dependent Misbah-ul-Haq to The Outlaws as our final Star Player signing.

@Fake Passport @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Appreciate you guys bringing me in but I don't think I'll be very active here! :(
Activity isn't an issue, a post between matches will still work. :)

S

Satan666

Thanks for the opportunity to play with you all. Looking forward to a competitive season with us winning a handsome lot. Winning is not everything though, hope we all have great fun and grow together as a unit.

My sincere hope is to build bridges not BURN them with the other teams, be it Saints or XX or Rebels.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Thanks for the opportunity to play with you all. Looking forward to a competitive season with us winning a handsome lot. Winning is not everything though, hope we all have great fun and grow together as a unit.

My sincere hope is to build bridges not BURN them with the other teams, be it Saints or XX or Rebels.
Welcome to the PCPL, friend :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread