English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date
Got to admire a trier! Think it's time for that walk back down now though, think I can send back on your own I'm sure you know the way by now!
Have you been smoking the Columbian woodbine as I have no idea what you're talking about... ?

I'll have a limp after but if you send me a picture via PM i'll see if your better looking than Phil....

No idea what you two you are gabbing on about but asking if anyone is better looking than me? :lol

No idea what you two you are gabbing on about but asking if anyone is better looking than me? :lol
Judging by the fact there're only a handful of females on this forum I will say I'm up there in the top one.[DOUBLEPOST=1508312854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the clarification poppit. You're still in the friendzone though x
She is WELL married young man no one has a chance not even me.[DOUBLEPOST=1508312899][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look like another draw is on the card for Liverpool...came please score Liverpool.
Just can't get my head around Liverpool so, so so?

Judging by the fact there're only a handful of females on this forum I will say I'm up there in the top one.

Admire your confidence, such a shame that’s not reflected in your avatar :p

Port Vale fans other than Robbie Williams and Phil The Power Taylor actually exist? :eek:

Jonathan wilkes and bob wilson (author) :lol

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now...well it's not really a barrel ,it's a very small tin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread