Ashes Cricket - Releasing 16th November on PS4/Xbox One - Cover revealed

D

Deleted member 185125

Hi there!

I'm so glad to finally see the licensed version of this game :)

I've been a big fan and I have both copies DBC14 and 17.
Similar to my previous concerns, I'm curious to know if I will be able to get this game on day one via PlayStation store?

I was looking into the store but I couldn't find it as I was interested in pre-ordering.

I own PS4 pro and my location is Toronto Canada.

- Lohit
It will be available on release date ie16th Nov on the PSN store. Cheers.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I seem to remember cancelling something to get an order in from Argos when I least expected it. Or maybe my original order was late. Who knows. First anniversary of a bereavement is the 16th so I'd quite like to spend the end of it playing Ashes and not running around Exeter trying to find a copy. Perhaps good old Amazon

Try shopto they are normally very good for delivering on the day of release or even a day earlier. I pre ordered from them. Hope the anniversary day goes ok.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It's gonna be long wait for me :(:facepalm:noway:mad

Attachments

• screengrab-1510651149917.jpg
    screengrab-1510651149917.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 58
  • screengrab-1510651138723.jpg
    screengrab-1510651138723.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 51

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mine expected to be shipped tomorrow. Though am expected to get my copy on 16-17 Nov, am on travel for 2 weeks till the month end. Cant play until then..

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Exactly what I am doing, not waiting to end of November to get a physical copy......

Eish Bru, if had I had better connection, I'd be doing just that, the wait is gonna be the death of me[DOUBLEPOST=1510660787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine expected to be shipped tomorrow. Though am expected to get my copy on 16-17 Nov, am on travel for 2 weeks till the month end. Cant play until then..

It means we will play it around the same time, great to hear I won't be alone in this killer wait :p

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've been able to find the digital pre order for ashes in the aus/us/ind Xbox one online stores but not in the Hong Kong online store.

Any ideas why that is?

Users who are viewing this thread