English Football thread 2017/18.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Underneath that veneer of humour clearly lies a hidden passion for the beautiful game*

*or maybe not....[DOUBLEPOST=1516476002][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well if all sanity has truly left her body, then yes I agree....!
It's more egg chasing but on a cricket pitch

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Over the bloody moon after we tore the dingles open a new one. Too bad Blues couldn't do us a favour against Cardiff though :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ha, we are down anyway so couldn’t do vllla any favours :p but makes it’s a three horse race for automatic promotion. Should be exciting end of the season

El Loco

ENG....
Ha, we are down anyway so couldn’t do vllla any favours :p but makes it’s a three horse race for automatic promotion. Should be exciting end of the season
Squeaky bum time is imminent. Beating Cardiff is definitely going to paramount in surpassing them into second, as well is winning all our other games too.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beating Cardiff is definitely going to paramount in surpassing them into second,.

Yup, this game is key and bound to be televised. Hope it’s towards last 2-3 games of season ..?

El Loco

ENG....
Yup, this game is key and bound to be televised. Hope it’s towards last 2-3 games of season ..?
Not quite, still 4 games to go after this fixture. Cardiff and Wolves are still to play eachother too!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Any chance the above can be deleted as delusional grandeur?[DOUBLEPOST=1520846682][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im guessing you could well copy and paste this for same time next year.[DOUBLEPOST=1520846780][/DOUBLEPOST]
Over the bloody moon after we tore the dingles open a new one. Too bad Blues couldn't do us a favour against Cardiff though :p
Common sense. yes you're coming into form at the right time I do like Villa sad to even see them here.

Ireul

School Cricketer
Ohhh man, the 2017-2018 season... honestly despite the fact that I am a Chelsea fan, and my favorite team has actually .. failed that season, I really miss those times. I mean, there was no arrogant liverpool, with a manager and fan base that keep on saying that they are the best ever, manchester city actually winning the premier league ... by a really incredible margin. We still had Hazard breaking the ankles of all the premier league defenders... golden times! I still remember that season, how I was watching all the scores on scoreaxis.com as I was afraid to watch the games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread