Australia tour of South Africa 2018

One more thing. Don't want to go on about this but have they apologized to the South African team (players and support staff) yet? From what I can tell they haven't. These people really seem more and more disingenuous the more they speak.

Last edited:
The difference with all of the abovementioned and the one on Saturday, premeditated cheating planned by senior members.
How do you know they weren't? Barely any of them had the guts to admit and own up to it. One thing I will say is at least we did. In fact du Plessis going out on the field with certain boiled lollies seems to suggest he had plans no ?.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197364][/DOUBLEPOST]
One more thing. Don't want to go on about this but have they apologized to the South African team (players and support staff) yet? From what I can tell they haven't. These people really seem more and more disingenuous the more they speak.
Did they apologize to us when du Plessis was caught ball tampering against us?

How do you know they weren't? Barely any of them had the guts to admit and own up to it. One thing I will say is at least we did.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did they apologize to us when du Plessis was caught ball tampering against us?

Had no choice but to admit the obvious! Evidence on camera!

Actually Steve Smith already apologized in the press conference where he admit to cheating. Agreed absolutely no need for further apologies, aint worth crap coming from most of the Aussie cricketers in any case.

Most successful side in the game. Of course we will cop it from all angles. Ironically from teams who have done plenty of cheating themselves. Jealousy is a *****.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197893][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually Steve Smith already apologized in the press conference where he admit to cheating. Agreed absolutely no need for further apologies, aint worth crap coming from most of the Aussie cricketers in any case.
Afridi du Plessis weren't caught on camera? Interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197984][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh well like i said. Our success makes us easy targets.

We didn't apologize to South Africa that's for sure. Nor should we.

Stop using the pronoun "we", it's not applicable. Also, you're clearly a troll so I'm going to go ahead and ignore you and engage in proper conversations with more stable people. Best.[DOUBLEPOST=1522198376][/DOUBLEPOST]

I was referring to Sutherland and CA as a board. They've not only cheated the game but another team in a more direct manner.

Most successful side in the game. Of course we will cop it from all angles. Ironically from teams who have done plenty of cheating themselves. Jealousy is a *****.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Afridi du Plessis weren't caught on camera? Interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1522197984][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh well like i said. Our success makes us easy targets.

Quote one post of mines on this board in which I have supported Afridi and other cheaters, hell think I even opened a thread on Tendulkar's episode in 2001. I do agree with you that it is hypocritical of other members and the public as a whole.

I dont think its necessarily being the 'most successful side' the reason for the international stance, stems from issues such as the underarm delivery, claiming various dropped catches and never walking, lets not forget the Gilchrist squash ball issue, added to constant bullying, sledging of opposing teams and match officials alike.

Stop using the pronoun "we", it's not applicable. Also, you're clearly a troll so I'm going to go ahead and ignore you and engage in proper conversations with more stable people. Best.[DOUBLEPOST=1522198376][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was referring to Sutherland and CA as a board. They've not only cheated the game but another team in a more direct manner.

Attempted to cheat the umpires didnt enforce the 5 run penalty hence the integrity of the game not affected.[DOUBLEPOST=1522199939][/DOUBLEPOST]

The multiple times Steve said sorry who was this directed at?

Lehmann is sure lucky he's still there. Predicting at least a year's ban for Warner, Smith and maybe Bancroft. Six months if they're lucky, even though a year's is far less than what they deserve. It would be tough for CA to drop their two best players and keep them out for a very long period of time. Bancroft still a young guy but he should've known better. A couple of years ban is adequate for Warner and Smith even though that would never happen of course.

Lehmann deserved to get his a** booted out of that dressing group, I wonder how he ended up giving instructions to Handscomb while covering his walkie talkie, which clearly means something went on with him part of this conspiracy. What sort of BS is this!

Australian have enough time to settle this shit. Bancroft is an insecure guy, he did what his captain ask him. I am agree with Vaughan, Australian did same thing in last Ashes.Lifetime ban for Warner. Its very sad to see James Sutherland cried while addressing to the media..So much shame.

Last edited:
I really can't imagine any cricketing fan of another nation being jealous of another to be honest. I think you're rather buying your own hype there, and it's hardly the time to be calling other nations hypocrites when the Australian team has been exposed as just that as well. I think you'll find that a lot of people from other countries don't like this Australian team for the same reason a lot of people in Australia don't like this current Australian team. Their attitude has been awful and they've gone around the world pissing everyone else off with their general sanctimony and hypocrisy. Now the boot's on the other foot, it's not a surprise there's so little sympathy elsewhere.

Attempted to cheat the umpires didnt enforce the 5 run penalty hence the integrity of the game not affected.[DOUBLEPOST=1522199939][/DOUBLEPOST]

Attempted to cheat is cheating. No difference there. I'll use Holding's analogy even though I don't want to use gun imagery myself. He said it would be like me shooting a gun at you, missing, then saying 'well I missed so I didn't do anything wrong'. They brought the game into disrepute. You're playing against a team. Trying to cheat them out of a win is disgraceful even if you were't smart enough to succeed in your cheating.

Last edited:

The multiple times Steve said sorry who was this directed at?

The game and the Australian public. Certainly wouldn't be directly at South Africa. Why should it be when their player who has been caught up in ball tampering TWICE is not only playing in the series but also captain of the side ?

Attempted to cheat is cheating. No difference there. I'll use Holding's analogy even though I don't want to use a gun imagery myself. He said it would be like me shooting a gun at you, missing, then saying 'well I missed so I didn't do anything wrong'. They brought the game into disrepute. You're playing against a team. Trying to cheat them out of a win is disgraceful even if you were't smart enough to succeed in your cheating.

In the same breath the Proteaas should
apologise as well, they were warned from the umpires about throwing the ball hard on the pitch back to the keeper, in order to change the condition of the ball.

I really can't imagine any cricketing fan of another nation being jealous of another to be honest. I think you're rather buying your own hype there, and it's hardly the time to be calling other nations hypocrites when the Australian team has been exposed as just that as well. I think you'll find that a lot of people from other countries don't like this Australian team for the same reason a lot of people in Australia don't like this current Australian team. Their attitude has been awful and they've gone around the world pissing everyone else off with their general sanctimony and hypocrisy. Now the boot's on the other foot, it's not a surprise there's so little sympathy elsewhere.

I don't like this Australian team and haven't for a good few years. Not imagining any nation being jealous of another ha what a crock. I know I'm jealous of Brazil, Spain etc in Football. We set high standards for ourselves in Cricket, which is why this is such big news. No other teams have a right to call us cheats, but they will.[DOUBLEPOST=1522204217][/DOUBLEPOST]Just like we can't call any other Countries cheats now either.[DOUBLEPOST=1522204306][/DOUBLEPOST]It's just hilarious listening to South African, Pakistan, Indian, England fans calling us cheats and calling for our heads. I can guarantee our punishment towards our players will be a hell of a lot more serious then what du Plessis, Afridi, Tendulkar and Bothams punishments ever were.

Users who are viewing this thread