Realistic Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers for Cricket 19

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you have the game and have been playing around with the Sliders/Modifiers and they are pretty good! chuck them in this thread!

avinashp

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Test AI: Striker Timing 55, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 55 (also tweaked edges a little)
ODI AI: Striker Timing 60, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 60
T20 AI: Striker Timing 60, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 65

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Test AI: Striker Timing 55, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 55 (also tweaked edges a little)

From my experience this would be about right. Not sure about upping the Test Match run rate though..

I’m seeing some good T20 batting from the AI on Pro though..

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can any one recommend me a slider where it is easier to play spinners but harder to time fast bowlers?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Can any one recommend me a slider where it is easier to play spinners but harder to time fast bowlers?

Lower the timing window and increase edges on Ok and Poor.

But don’t think you can make it easier against spin. Lower Turn possibility. Or practice.

avinashp

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
From my experience this would be about right. Not sure about upping the Test Match run rate though..

I’m seeing some good T20 batting from the AI on Pro though..
With the default run rate, the batsman were scoring close to 3 runs per over.
With 55, they started scoring close to 3.5 to 4 runs per ovr. I felt this is par with the scoring rate these days.[DOUBLEPOST=1559024219][/DOUBLEPOST]

I’m using this currently and it’s pretty challenging with AI.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Lower the timing window and increase edges on Ok and Poor.

But don’t think you can make it easier against spin. Lower Turn possibility. Or practice.

I am bothered by super slow spinners bowling speed , I play on 90 pace sliders and its really difficult for me to adjust to spin bowling slowness, wish there was an option to increase spinners bowling speed (not talking about bounce slider which is not the solution)

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i had some good sliders on Ashes! i will get them and try them out when i get the game

TommoN

Club Captain
Anyone else finding they have to drastically reduce the pitch bounce? Length balls from medium pacers are getting above chest height for me

D

Dutch

Soft & green!
Ah yeah that is then a problem! I know that there is still some tuning going on with pitches. The various pitches do have a very different set of physics and there is a lot going on under the surface. Hopefully we a s a community can come up with a viable set that reproduces a good game on the various pitches, countries and formats.

TommoN

Club Captain
Is incredibly disconcerting when you bowl an outswinger on a length with Jimmy Anderson and Bairstow takes it above his head!

D

Dutch

Is incredibly disconcerting when you bowl an outswinger on a length with Jimmy Anderson and Bairstow takes it above his head!
Yeah it needs some work! Let us know what settings you come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread