gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Question: If I start a career mode in England, can I update the teams/logos etc once ive started? Will it mess up my place in the squad if I download the team once career mode has started?
Yes you can update the teams once you've started/during a career mode, it will not affect your place in the squad.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please some one mention here i have seen few videos of gameplay cricket 19 and seen that the ball some times go throu the bat ...

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
There is bound to be a good reason for the patch not being out already. Big ant would’ve loved to have had patch parody but that hasn’t happened unfortunately, which has probably frustrated Big ant themselves anyway and no amount of complaining on here is going to help anyone, or have it pushed out any quicker, atleast no quicker than big ant themselves may have tried to get it out anyways.

I know you mean to write parity, but for this current lack of xbox patch situation, parody actually works better.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
presumably the Xbox day one patch issue will in turn prevent further patches coming to address the initially identified issues around AI fields, bowler side changes, and bouncers??

These are the only real issues stopping me having a proper old froth

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
played first casual match 5-5 overs .. played with AI- LEGEND , Batting - Hard.

All the balls which the opponent bowled to me was bouncers and keeper and catching it .. its going to byes 4 runs ... feeling frustrated :(

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
please some one mention here i have seen few videos of gameplay cricket 19 and seen that the ball some times go throu the bat ...

I'm on PS4 and have played a bunch of games over the last couple of days and have yet to see it happen to me. I'm sure it does happen but the frequency surely has dropped from what it was in Ashes Cricket.

Cricckkket56

School Cricketer
presumably the Xbox day one patch issue will in turn prevent further patches coming to address the initially identified issues around AI fields, bowler side changes, and bouncers??

These are the only real issues stopping me having a proper old froth

I wanna add the running cams and the much awaited BROADCAST 3 cam while batting

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surly if someone says BROADCAST 3 one more time it’s worthy of a ban...

Relax on the broadcast 3 ... I may already have it!
When is your next streaming??

Rhone

International Cricketer
@Dutch

On your FAQ page could you add some info about pitch types and weather conditions and how they should affect the game? I think you and @WealeyH would be best placed to give some accurate info.

Not right now obviously, but I think this would be a useful addition. Changing the weather from cloudy to fine seem to make a massive difference in AI batting for example.

Users who are viewing this thread