Cricket 19 General Discussion

Rhone

International Cricketer
How do you select outfield type? I believe the only settings I've seen are related to striping (i.e. diamond etc.) or the pitch type.

I'm not sure you can. Its specific to each ground. If you go into stadium editor you can select grass type for a ground though. I think this is the field that effects the outfield type.

It seems to be locked for each individual ground rather than a variable condition. I could be wrong though.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It certainly would if I was experiencing it to level you have for sure. Guess I’ve been lucky - but what the hell let’s add that to the bum note!

Perhaps I've been exaggerating. But I rage quit when Shane Lyon bowled three perfect leg breaks in a row.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's available in stadium editor.

But how do you see this info for stadiums while selecting a match? E.g., when I kick off a match how do i know the stadium's outfield speed/type? I would love to play in a stadium with varying outfield types but had no clue it was a thing.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Also, what's the weird halo around the players in sunny weather? Waaay too much bloom. I hope I can turn that off...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But how do you see this info for stadiums while selecting a match? E.g., when I kick off a match how do i know the stadium's outfield speed/type? I would love to play in a stadium with varying outfield types but had no clue it was a thing.
It's set according to region I believe

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I'm not sure you can. Its specific to each ground. If you go into stadium editor you can select grass type for a ground though. I think this is the field that effects the outfield type.

It seems to be locked for each individual ground rather than a variable condition. I could be wrong though.

Is it possible to see this info for OOB pre-built stadiums the game shipped with, say Lord's?

Ravi chandra Sunkara

School Cricketer
Hi guys my doubt might sound silly,how to catch it says move L into the circle and press x
but when i move L into red circle of ball and I dont see any circle in my game,i always fail to catch.
someone help me out

D

Deleted member 185125

I don't think it is visible elsewhere apart from within the editor.

D

Dutch

Not sure whether the base AI levels is independent of the sliders: i.e the sliders are on top of the levels? Someone with more knowledge will need to answer that.

Reactions: DAP

Kass D

County Cricketer
AI at legend bowling difficulty at hardest

AI destroy my fast bowling attack on a green hard pitch

I have never given this much runs ever! Damme you BA

Attachments

• 20190601_002501.jpg
    20190601_002501.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
I don't think it is visible elsewhere apart from within the editor.

Will take a look at all the stadiums in stadium editor. Thanks for this new piece of info! I thought ball and pitch friction sliders were the only attributes related to friction and outfield speed.

Users who are viewing this thread