Cricket 19 General Discussion

I think its the real life cricket that's broken

Could you finish the Indian players before SA team plays India next please!!

Just taking precautions against the heartburn that game may cause to you, resulting in you staying away from anything cricket:p

Reactions: DAP
Could you finish the Indian players before SA team plays India next please!!

Just taking precautions against the heartburn that game may cause to you, resulting in you staying away from anything cricket:p
I am seriously considering locking all my SA players now with everything at 100 skill points. We will never lose again.

Yeah loving the update.. Maharaj has just beaten Vijay with a toppie to bowl him. No doosra in sight. I wonder if Ashwin, who is set to be able to, will bowl them.

@WealeyH @blockerdave

Great. So what were the skill changes you made?

Maharaj, Lyon etc. - Take away any perks that involve benefit to doosra. And doosra skill to 0

Ashwin - Unchanged

I don't know anyone else who can bowl a doosra. Moeen Ali? I am also confused as to whether it is a legal delivery IRL.

Of course, we don't have this problem with leggies who all have a googly, but I guess not all have a flipper.

After a couple of practice Five5s, a couple of Tests in Custom Competition and one round and a bit in Career...

Positives

So much... players and stadiums (Including club level) look amazing (Have you played at Ottawa Oval?!), in-game theatre is great with more variety and angles, stats are tracking correctly including during a Competition, shots look great (The drive!), the feel of a leg side flick in front of square really displays the batting style, Career perks have a clear effect and many other things.

Negatives

Singles are far too easy, wicketkeeper does teleport a bit. Half-century celebrations are way over the top. Game crashed once but auto saved at that point. Just a couple of players it wouldn’t let me put into my England team but 90%+ the game allows me to do what I want with it.

The actual playing of the game is very close to top notch. Must haves like correct statistics, scorecards etc and in-game theatre are almost spot on.

As for commentary, I love it!!! But yeah it’d be good if it was accurate.

Next batsmen prompt after each wicket is now working which is great.

Well done Big Ant. This is progress and long may it continue with more games in years to come!

I am seriously considering locking all my SA players now with everything at 100 skill points. We will never lose again.

Tbh I sincerely hope, if India doesn’t win the wc (I don’t think they will seeing the Burnout/injuries already there in the squad), SA should win! Sick of the chokers tag they carry

Users who are viewing this thread