Cricket 19 General Discussion

Yes it definitely should depend on how me as User bowl but that does not mean that the AI will literally keep blocking and not even run when the ball is outside the 30 yard circle. This is twice in two matches.

The AI will suddenly switch gears when they reach 40 overs. They start taking more risks and hit more boundaries. Match 1 - SAF went from 130 to 169 in 5 overs, today Pakistan went from 110 to 162 runs in last 6 overs.

This switch of gear should happen gradually.
On the same difficulty I had SAF scoring quite slowly in the first 35 overs, run rate of 3. Then they did start hitting and scored almost a 4.5 run rate.

There's a yes/no option when creating a field as to if you want the AI to be able to use it or not.
Which fields ai will prefer to use 1st?

User created or the on disk fields.
I mean if u want only the user created fields to be used by ai for that senario.

Easiest but immersion breaking way to have exact user fields is to select the ai team while playing game and set the field and then go back to ur batting team

A question for anyone out there who doesn't like full auto fielding. How does the outfield catching work on semi-auto? Still just auto catches?

If anyone has used full manual, can you tell me about it. Does it work well?

Wish they'd removed those old DBC bowling animations, always thought they look really strange and unnatural

New ones are so much better.

There's a yes/no option when creating a field as to if you want the AI to be able to use it or not.

Thanks. Will make some fields later then. Will they be used by an AI for in-progress matches, tours, competitions or would we have to start new?

How about scenarios?

Thanks. Will make some fields later then. Will they be used by an AI for in-progress matches, tours, competitions or would we have to start new?
I believe you'd need to start a new match, even if that's within an ongoing tour/competition. You'd need to commence playing a scenario again, but wouldn't need to create it again.

I reckon realistic edge variation is the biggest leap forward the game has taken. You don’t feel like the game is forcing edges to go in a few prescribed areas, but rather you’re getting realistic results that can go anywhere... it’s really great stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1559461986][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe you'd need to start a new match, even if that's within an ongoing tour/competition. You'd need to commence playing a scenario again, but wouldn't need to create it again.

Great thank you

If I make a field that I only want ai to use in PP, but it's a single saving field as well. And if I click both PP and single saving will the AI use it in mid overs

I was playing a great match just now against Pakistan as Australia in my first time playing a twenty20 international. The circle not appearing for edges through to the keeper is still current in the 1.03 patch though. First time it didn't worry me because the catch through to the keeper wasn't needed because I bowled the Pakistan batsman with a brilliant Patrick Cummins leg cutter. :D The 2nd time the bug occurred the keeper dropped the catch at a critical point in the game with Pakistan 4/27. :mad

I'll stop playing Cricket 19 until this bug is fixed. Don't want to ruin any more matches because of this bug. Really hoping it is fixed in the next patch. I am really enjoying the game apart from this game breaking bug. Good thing the World Cup and these forums will keep me busy in the meantime.

@MattW will the following error be fixed aswell ive attached a pic, and also host nation tournaments is not working. When I assigned pak has host nation for a t20 wc it defaults to aus?

Attachments

• 0BAE451D-2CFF-44C7-B065-55A6A9353EDA.jpeg
    0BAE451D-2CFF-44C7-B065-55A6A9353EDA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread