Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Apologies to the delay on starting Hants player models, have been away for the last few days. Will hopefully make a start this week.
No worries. Send us a PM when anything is ready to keep the thread clear

Hampshire playfaces complete and if anybody has any requests for the next side I will do that, if not i'll make a start on the side I plan on doing next

Sussex :)

Glammy is online finally. Not all the bats will be kosher as I haven't gone through what Fried has put up yet. None of them are the generic ones though. Only changed some roles, not touched stats. Also Mantis Labiatoboggan is not in the team as I only edited the linked players (whoever puts the final teams together will have to add). Will try and get Somerset uploaded this evening.

Glammy is online finally. Not all the bats will be kosher as I haven't gone through what Fried has put up yet. None of them are the generic ones though. Only changed some roles, not touched stats. Also Mantis Labiatoboggan is not in the team as I only edited the linked players (whoever puts the final teams together will have to add). Will try and get Somerset uploaded this evening.

Hi buddy if I'm not wrong you created a Glenn McGrath with playface when the academy had released. It was an awesome creation. Did you manage to share it and any more legends in the pipeline! Lol

Brilliant stuff mate, i'll check them out later. Hampshire have a few more players shared by me too, but hold tight as I'll have tweaks to make to the squad. Hope to share a full side with bats and stadium later on today.

Hi buddy if I'm not wrong you created a Glenn McGrath with playface when the academy had released. It was an awesome creation. Did you manage to share it and any more legends in the pipeline! Lol

Ah yes, it's on my other laptop. I'll upload it this evening (tag munkeymomo). I did a few of the 05 Aussies but stopped as I saw the other 05 creations. Was pretty happy with my Langer and Martyn though so I'll just upload everything.

Ah yes, it's on my other laptop. I'll upload it this evening (tag munkeymomo). I did a few of the 05 Aussies but stopped as I saw the other 05 creations. Was pretty happy with my Langer and Martyn though so I'll just upload everything.

That's awesome mate. Thank you very much.

Thanks. If you could add this to the spreadsheet and add detail on which version of bat for the vague ones that would be top
Spreadsheet view only, a tad busy too with other stuff I will add detail but at the moment I am busy just finding their sponsor to track down the exact version, some I have added the 100% bat sponsor

Spreadsheet view only, a tad busy too with other stuff I will add detail but at the moment I am busy just finding their sponsor to track down the exact version, some I have added the 100% bat sponsor
It shouldn't be view only. Are you signed into a Google acc?

Users who are viewing this thread