Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Somerset yes, Glammy I'll sort out the last few issues this evening but I think I've sorted my upload problem (in fact I think there is a version shared under munkeymomo at the moment, I just want to go through it and check everything is OK on my proper laptop).

Next up is Warks. Was going to do the Yorkies but they hammered us today so they go to the back of the line.
I've already done Yorkshire. So I just need models doing.

I've also shared Cockbain, Dent, Roderick, Howell and Charlesworth from Glos. Huge thanks to @wasteyouryouth for the models. More to come later and tomorrow

Last edited:
Somerset yes, Glammy I'll sort out the last few issues this evening but I think I've sorted my upload problem (in fact I think there is a version shared under munkeymomo at the moment, I just want to go through it and check everything is OK on my proper laptop).

Next up is Warks. Was going to do the Yorkies but they hammered us today so they go to the back of the line.
Legend thanks mate

:yes its all good mate Cricket is the winner:cheers

So long as we don't balls up in the next few games the final game of the season could be a banger. Essex at Taunton. Trescothick's last ever game. Sir Chef standing in the way of our first title!

Knowing us we'll lose to bloody Warks next round and Essex will wrap the title up before we get to the last round! :lol

Stu Whittingham, Will Tavare, James Bracey, Miles Hammond and David Payne all shared. Three to go for Glos

Just an update on the Surrey players I've not been able to work on them for a bit but should have them done by the end of the weekend

About to start my county cricket season in 2022. Ross Taylor is now rated 20 odd, same with Eoin Morgan and Dawid Malan is rated under 20. Those quick years have decimated them haha. What a joke.
In my career, somehow Rashid Khan is opening the batting. I am in 2025, so he's officially 26/27 now.[DOUBLEPOST=1563481853][/DOUBLEPOST]Been playing some T20 Slam, must say whoever did play faces and shared them. They look awesome.

Just an update on the Surrey players I've not been able to work on them for a bit but should have them done by the end of the weekend
Thanks a lot mate

I've shared Tom Fell, Ross Whiteley, George Rhodes, Ben Cox and probably my best so far in Brett D'Oliveira

I've added playfaces to @wasteyouryouth Warwickshire team (fantastic models by the way) and I gotta be honest they look pretty great! :D

Assigned bats and done some gear too but again struggling to upload it. Keeps hanging during upload playface. Will try again on my home network this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread