Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sahil70

Club Captain
It’s believed to be the lush or very lush outfield. Looks great but is slow. I changed all mine back to standard and re shared so re download if you want.

Don't think its just the lush outfield. I tried a few before ,none of which had lush and it was still slow. Someone here on another thread suggested to reduce pitch friction setting inside the stadium settings. Tried that on one stadium so far and it coincided with a much better experience, both for me batting as with good timing was able to hit boundaries, unlike before ,as well as AI, which used to really struggle esp against spin. So maybe that might help too. Still yet to test out other grounds

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s believed to be the lush or very lush outfield. Looks great but is slow. I changed all mine back to standard and re shared so re download if you want.

But I havn't downloaded stadiums specifically from the academy..they may be all those that get downloaded alongwith the teams..

Should I check each stadium in the stadium editor...?

How to update all those user created ones without redownloading the teams again??[DOUBLEPOST=1567150610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Someone here on another thread suggested to reduce pitch friction setting inside the stadium settings.

good insight !

I am not a pro at stadium creations but definitely those users, who create awesome stadiums can keep this slider in mind

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
But I havn't downloaded stadiums specifically from the academy..they may be all those that get downloaded alongwith the teams..

How to update all those user created ones without redownloading the teams again??[DOUBLEPOST=1567150610][/DOUBLEPOST]

good insight !

I am not a pro at stadium creations but definitely those users, who create awesome stadiums can keep this slider in mind

Well you can edit them in the editor yourself if you want. It’s an easy fix for lush to standard. It won’t mess anything else up. Friction is also one setting but I think it’s a slider I believe.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Well you can edit them in the editor yourself if you want. It’s an easy fix for lush to standard. It won’t mess anything else up. Friction is also one setting but I think it’s a slider I believe.
thanx will give it a try

thesweatyotter

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
In the fielding controls it says LT for slide/dive when fielding. I’ve tried many different ways of using LT to do this but it never does anything. I see the AI do it all the time and often saves runs by getting to the ball quicker to stop it going through a gap so would be thankful if anyone could let me know if they have the same issue or if I’m doing something wrong.

Last edited:

tosser182

Club Captain

good insight !

I have said before that I'm convinced the issue has been caused by one of the patches. I have created two stadiums, one before most of the patches, and one after them. They have exactly the same friction/lush settings etc. but one has the issues described above and the other doesn't

coolnike

School Cricketer
How can I play orthodox shots in game on hard difficulty? Everytime I try to hit it never connects.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
How can I play orthodox shots in game on hard difficulty? Everytime I try to hit it never connects.
If you're playing on just hard (not hardest), try playing a precision shot (R1) as soon as the ball pitches. You'll be able to hit it then. On hardest, I myself have struggled with edges.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Blobset Tools should have a separate section in the Cricket 19 Forums, shouldn't it? I say that because it applies to only PC Mode and Tweaks, so it doesn't apply universally.

@Dutch and @Snowy what do you think?

FaizanN

Club Captain
Can anybody please tell me how to view other contries scorecards in career mode in cricket 19? Just like in ashes 17 career mode

Users who are viewing this thread