Cricket 19 General Discussion

AI Bowling line issue is really irritating. Left arm fast bowlers for right hand batsmen n right arm fast bowlers for left hand batsmen are almost bowling 90% of the balls on the legs.....
@Dutch @wasteyouryouth
Can you please raise this issue to the bigant team?
We've discussed this a lot.

Play on Hard Batting difficulty only pretty much, with the ball marker display time set to 12 instead of 23 and the late timing window moved down to 28 instead of 33. Yourself?
I had it on hard batting with default settings. But will give those adjustments a go.

Has anyone else noted AI not scoring much against spinners on slow pitches in tests or have i got some setting wrong?

Playing test on dusty/medium and have now had my spinners bowl 17 ov for just 6 runs. One of them has bowled 8 maidens in a row and team has scored 29 runs in 30 overs.The batsman either just defend or hit it to a fielder.

This is like cricket version of watching paint dry:rolleyes

There is a bug where if you play on a created stadium the AI cannot hit the ball off the square.. How many were your pacers going for?

Save file got corrupt last night. But I had a backup. So after signing in I exited the game, pasted the backed-up Cricket 19 folder and then restarted the game. I only got back the Save files. None of the custom settings, downloaded teams, players or textures were added back from the backup Cricket 19 folder. Is there any other place other than the default 'My Games' folder where C19 saves the data for the things that I mentioned? Just need a solution to get back my downloaded players, teams and custom difficulties rather than going and downloading them one by one again.

There is a bug where if you play on a created stadium the AI cannot hit the ball off the square.. How many were your pacers going for?

This was actually on a default ingame ground.(Colombo). I was playing as India v Sri Lanka (AI) 3 tests .All games were on the same ground , except i chose different settings for pitch type .Ended up being a very lopsided series with me winning 3-0, 2 by an inns and the third by more than 200 runs as well.AI failed to make 200 even once and no batsman made 50.

Pacers were scored from much more easily, but of course there were a lot of runs from edges flying to the boundary as well.Once i got the spinners on , runs just dried up. Had Ashwin bowl 8 consec maidens in one inns and ended up with 22 overs for only 3 runs.

I had played some tests earlier using the same teams and ground just to experiment and see how it all went and AI was doing much better. Even beat me by an inns once. But dont know why it was suddenly so hopeless this time. Settings were the same or even in some parts higher for certain sliders towards the harder side

Is it possible to update the update the starting club level team at career mode (eg mumbai gujarat maharashtra) from the academy, midway during the career??

starting to really annoy me is the lack of plays and misses or non existent in most games. i put it on amatuer and im still getting hit in a test match with a new ball, is my game broken or is this a thing?

Hope All of you are doing Good !

Sorry guys , I am late this time. I was still playing Ashes 19 with my career mode :)

I was also busy in moving from Dubai to Budapest!

Just purchased and downloaded the game yesterday.

After playing the inital couple of hours, I believed this game is one of the best ever made till now.

This game has covered lot of missing elements from previous editions like climatic changes, tweaked and realastic edges,swing animations , most important for me Fielding and a lot more.

Kudos to @MattW , @BigAntStudios , @mikeymerren & Team.

Special Thanks to @MattW for considering the request on custom fielding and AI enabling the user created fields.

Will be playing it now further more and let you know guys if any doubts or issues.

Thank You again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP
@MattW @BigAntStudios

Except the initial couple of days after the game got launched, the "thud" sound of ball hitting the fence has suddenly gone missing..

If not for all, for me it added much to the immersion while batting...

I have all the volume levels above 0 (except commentary & crowds)

Is anyone else facing the same issue & any solution to it...??

Kindly help

Hi,

I am a Classic control user , which is my preferred control.

In Ashes 17 game I used to play Advance Ground shot by the controls (Tap RS->Holding R2->LS upwards point at 12'o -> RS towards any direction you wish to play).

When i am using the same controls in Cricket 19 -> Classic type, the batsman is stepping out and defending the bowl. Is the control changed in Cricket 19 to play advanced ground shots?

Please help !

Users who are viewing this thread