Cricket 19 General Discussion

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
not wishing to dispute your claim at all but I wonder what may be causing this as I have not come across this issue at all....maybe if you post your settings we can get some insight into what may be at the root of this.
Yeah, the straight drives were fixed for me, but edges man, those edges never carried. I've moved on from this game, which I hate because at the game's core is an excellent cricket game. I feel like Big Ant need to pull out all the stops for the next iteration or that might be it for them.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Some empirical context is needed here: seems to be back? Back from what? back to? Seems? match type, how often, shot played, timing bar? Questions questions questions. if people just yell this kind of vague statement there is nothing that can be done, nothing.
Can you plz post your batting settings for odi matches?

D

Dutch

Yeah, the straight drives were fixed for me, but edges man, those edges never carried. I've moved on from this game, which I hate because at the game's core is an excellent cricket game. I feel like Big Ant need to pull out all the stops for the next iteration or that might be it for them.
Is this on the latest patch as i have edges going to all parts of the slip cordon.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The amount of customisation is insane and the types of wickets I am getting and the fact that I can really turn a batsman inside out with a good ball is so so satisfying!
Dude, can you share your latest custom difficulty sliders, so that I can try them for a different experience/perspective....??

ndschan

Club Captain
I absolutely relate to your experience. Same with me. I have almost played it everyday, especially since the selection screen as captain came back to career mode. I've just put it down as I think I just played a bit too much. So, got a little bored. I think when AO Tennis 2 comes out, I can alternate between the two games.

I don't play other games a lot, even Cod MW couldn't keep me occupied, as it's impossible to mutlitask playing that. When I play C19, I can easily have a real cricket match on my iPad and play some good C19 Matches. That's the best part of this game. Multi-tasking.
Hehe, agreed. Thought no one else did that

Reactions: DAP

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dude, can you share your latest custom difficulty sliders, so that I can try them for a different experience/perspective....??

I'm almost tempted to play on pro or veteran with all default sliders now. I think sliders cause some weird AI behaviour (no ring catches, no mentalities) but I'll get back on this.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
95% of my testing was done on default sliders and I reckon I experience half the issues others seem to.

And are we still, in 2019, in our fourth iteration, and countless patches in, seeing absolutely no pitch deterioration?

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And are we still, in 2019, in our fourth iteration, and countless patches in, seeing absolutely no pitch deterioration?

I guess the best alternative is to save custom difficulties with different pitch physics for each day of a test match depending on pitch type?

D

Dutch

Someone asked for my settings: remember this is for test matches and is dynamic as in I change some of the physic settings as the game goes on.

20191223161251_1.jpg 20191223161256_1.jpg 20191223161259_1.jpg 20191223161301_1.jpg 20191223161305_1.jpg 20191223161308_1.jpg

Here is my latest scorecard with me bowling: a very varied type of wicket taken and edges to all parts of the slips. A very realistic match with Piedt (AI) really trying to dig in as the wickets fell around him.

20191223161146_1.jpg 20191223161150_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread