Cricket 19 General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I guess the best alternative is to save custom difficulties with different pitch physics for each day of a test match depending on pitch type?

Turn pitch bounce to zero and good length balls will still go over the stumps.

If the developers don't know what's going on, and how to implement normal pitch wear that actually has a tangible effect on gameplay (as advertised), then what hope do we have of sorting it?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since I am totally a career player, did try to go for other modes, but career is where my love is. So, default sliders along with Legend (Hard, Hard, Hard) works well. Only issue is that I am captaining almost all teams at a batting average of 25+ across formats as a top order batting all rounder. Though my bowling justifies my place and captaincy. So that kind of makes up for the mediocre barring average.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Someone asked for my settings: remember this is for test matches and is dynamic as in I change some of the physic settings as the game goes on.

View attachment 228832 View attachment 228833 View attachment 228834 View attachment 228835 View attachment 228836 View attachment 228837

Here is my latest scorecard with me bowling: a very varied type of wicket taken and edges to all parts of the slips. A very realistic match with Piedt (AI) really trying to dig in as the wickets fell around him.

View attachment 228838 View attachment 228839

Piedt at no 4 ?

D

Dutch

Piedt at no 4 ?
Yeah that was the point of my post.

As it is the point you have picked up on
and want to beat the AI is a feckwit drum with it no doubt I will offer an explanation: I set up the SA lineup from a scorecard from the India test series as I don't know the current SA team well. I fecked it up as I didn't check bowlers etc. I thus also had two spinners in the side one of them
Opening the bowling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DAP

Sahil70

Club Captain
Yeah that was the point of my post.

As it is the point you have picked up on
and want to beat the AI is a feckwit drum with it no doubt I will offer an explanation: I set up the SA lineup from a scorecard from the India test series as I don't know the current SA team well. I fecked it up as I didn't check bowlers etc. I thus also had two spinners in the side one of them
Opening the bowling.

Ok. Was just a query, not a nitpick of any sort and no I don’t want to beat any kind of drum
Why would I? AI teams can be selected by player in the beginning anyway

Try not to be so assumptuous :)

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Someone asked for my settings: remember this is for test matches and is dynamic as in I change some of the physic settings as the game goes on.

View attachment 228832 View attachment 228833 View attachment 228834 View attachment 228835 View attachment 228836 View attachment 228837

Here is my latest scorecard with me bowling: a very varied type of wicket taken and edges to all parts of the slips. A very realistic match with Piedt (AI) really trying to dig in as the wickets fell around him.

View attachment 228838 View attachment 228839
@Dutch many thanx for sharing your slider settings...
It was me who had requested...
will create a new set and try them...
Cheers

Sahil70

Club Captain
I have now had my coffee and will try to be a little less grumpy and I was cheered by the word assumptuous so early in the morning.

:lol

Btw The query also came about only because I was keenly following your progress of your match with your settings and how it unfolds , as I am still experimenting with sliders/settings to try and get a good contest

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Whenever i am trying to download players or edit players in academy my game is crashing... Can anyone tell me how to fix it? This i happening since 2-3 days

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Did either of the last 2 patches effect timing or speed? I am late on everything and it might just be that I haven’t played for ages but it feels more like something is very different.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The perceived ball speed is inline with the casual match ball speed....perhaps that is it?

oh ok. I recall someone saying before in competitions the ball was slower than casual? But I only played competitions so I didn’t notice the diff... hence now playing in competitions it feels faster?

many thanks. And Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread