General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Matt should have waited a while longer :p The Lannister in me kinda enjoyed Talha and Parth's redirects.
mate it was never a Wildcats vs Lannister thing

It was directed to TPCL Management

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Never mind, you didn't get the pun. Next time please direct your questions via PM please.
We posted in General Chat in the heat of the moment. We have hundreds of messages in our PMs, planning the team combination, which we'll have to change again now.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
We posted in General Chat in the heat of the moment. We have hundreds of messages in our PMs, planning the team combination, which we'll have to change again now.
Glad I could assist getting your creative juices flowing more :D I'm trying my best to think what else I might have forgotten to mention. Should you have any more questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, to clarify, we don’t mean to cause any conflict whatsoever, just want a fair tournament, which is in the interest of every team and player.
We know we should’ve handled this via PM, but we spent a lot of time planning for this, and the sudden announcement of the rule caused us to post here in the heat of the moment. We’ll discuss further privately.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Lineup rule updated:
Seeing that both formats are double round Robin and knockouts. Each PC player must play at least two out of the six matches before the halfway mark. (3 x FC and 3 x List A)
Team owners, as far as you can; please try and give PC players all sufficient game time :p
Update:
Teams with an extra player only have to allow all signups to play one match before the halfway mark.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Basically, the management has messesd everything up, starting by firing me!

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Maybe, but brace yourself for being hit for sixes when the kittens meet us!
he has been doing this since the time rebelz were in their nappies, he knows how to handle you :p

Users who are viewing this thread