Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Screenshot (27).png
Huh? Didn't Know these kind of things are also possible in cricket 19 when playing T20s. Keep all the fielders offside and keep bowling offside. It seems pretty unfair for the batsmen :(.

RAVI99

Club Captain
View attachment 250560
Huh? Didn't Know these kind of things are also possible in cricket 19 when playing T20s. Keep all the fielders offside and keep bowling offside. It seems pretty unfair for the batsmen :(.
True they should have done this way more than 5 fielders on off movement across off stump unlocked.
Or limit max 5 fielders either side for online.
Or add a option in menu we can custom like we have a option to set max leg side max behind square also offside should be added.
Blocking movement was a good addition to make ai happy but it became a online spoiler.
Humans play offline it was not needed to block as it depends on mindset of the human playing that he will not move across off against ai.
Blocking movement was good idea but unlocking movement across off when more than 5 fielders on off would have been a good addition.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
True they should have done this way more than 5 fielders on off movement across off stump unlocked.
Or limit max 5 fielders either side for online.
Or add a option in menu we can custom like we have a option to set max leg side max behind square also offside should be added.
Blocking movement was a good addition to make ai happy but it became a online spoiler.
Humans play offline it was not needed to block as it depends on mindset of the human playing that he will not move across off against ai.
Blocking movement was good idea but unlocking movement across off when more than 5 fielders on off would have been a good addition.
In official cricket rules itself, there are no rules which restrict the number of fielders on the offside. So adding that option would make no sense. But in real life, the batsman can move as much as they want towards the offside and by that way, they can hit towards the legside. But this is unfortunately not present in cricket 19. Even Cricket 07 allowed us to move as much as we want towards the offside.

RAVI99

Club Captain
In official cricket rules itself, there are no rules which restrict the number of fielders on the offside. So adding that option would make no sense. But in real life, the batsman can move as much as they want towards the offside and by that way, they can hit towards the legside. But this is unfortunately not present in cricket 19. Even Cricket 07 allowed us to move as much as we want towards the offside.
You are right movement was allowed alwaysin dbc 14 17 ashes and also cricket 19 they recently patched it as this is also not realistic in cricket as you said no fielding rules in cricket.
So if they locking movement so should balance the fielding also or as I said more than 5 on off movement of batsman gets unlocked.
They patched it as many were just standing on 12 stump always and mamy complained but in that case it was ok people could have kept 9 on leg no idea why they blocked it as when batsman stood on 14 th stump on off the wide call were wrong even on leg stumps it was given wide.
Hope there new game they should come up with some new idea keeping the game realistic.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You are right movement was allowed alwaysin dbc 14 17 ashes and also cricket 19 they recently patched it as this is also not realistic in cricket as you said no fielding rules in cricket.
So if they locking movement so should balance the fielding also or as I said more than 5 on off movement of batsman gets unlocked.
They patched it as many were just standing on 12 stump always and mamy complained but in that case it was ok people could have kept 9 on leg no idea why they blocked it as when batsman stood on 14 th stump on off the wide call were wrong even on leg stumps it was given wide.
Hope there new game they should come up with some new idea keeping the game realistic.
I do think creating an online mode with certain restrictions, like limiting movement or minimum fielders on either side would help. Realistically, everything I see or read about online mode is off putting.

I'd have no problem having an 'anything goes' mode for those that want it. But I think a lot of people would be put off if they were presented with a field like sonic posted or a batsman standing way outside off stump.

RAVI99

Club Captain
I do think creating an online mode with certain restrictions, like limiting movement or minimum fielders on either side would help. Realistically, everything I see or read about online mode is off putting.

I'd have no problem having an 'anything goes' mode for those that want it. But I think a lot of people would be put off if they were presented with a field like sonic posted or a batsman standing way outside off stump.
Are you aware does big any any server for cricket 19..

RAVI99

Club Captain
I have no desire to try online play purely based on what I see on here. Looks throughly depressing.
These are small issues people now a days have exploited the game to that level and are bowling markerless deliveries.
Where marker is not visible to the batsman.
Also mostly crossseam yellow length is too overpowered in the game people keep bowling same deliveries whole match.
I feel big ant should make it such where yorker and crossseam and effort deliveries the bowler should loose lot more stamina quicker.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Then you should not complain if any does you too do 9 on off.
Post automatically merged:

I have no desire to try online play purely based on what I see on here. Looks throughly depressing.
Can try with me everyone is not fair like me.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
These are small issues people now a days have exploited the game to that level and are bowling markerless deliveries.
Where marker is not visible to the batsman.
Also mostly crossseam yellow length is too overpowered in the game people keep bowling same deliveries whole match.
I feel big ant should make it such where yorker and crossseam and effort deliveries the bowler should loose lot more stamina quicker
Cross seam is an interesting delivery. IRL you will get one of two outcomes; hitting the seam and getting sharper bounce or hitting the leather and skidding on. In game you only get the first.

Using it should really should make the ball somewhat useless, at least in regards to getting any swing or seam up movement. It's basically roughing up the ball. It's why you will see it more in limited overs matches where the variation is more useful and swing lasts about 3 overs. Over time, it should gradually reduce the amount of bounce you would get.

Users who are viewing this thread