Cricket 19 General Discussion

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. Do you have any idea on how to get LED stumps in cricket 19? I have seen a video today having that kind of simp but I can't find it :/

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sometimes my brain turns into a wtf meme.

You mean to tell me the legitimate version works, and steam works!?! I can't but help chuckle at how ignorantly open they are to f**king over developers who work hard on games sometimes.

dafaq.jpg

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi Guys. Need some help here. The AI for me is a bit weird. First of all, it never tries to hit grounded shots for 4 runs. ALL of the boundaries are just lofted shots. ALL of them. What's even weirder is that those lofted shots never go for a 6. How can I fix this? Also pls note, For me, AI's striker timing is at 75, wicket chance is at 50, bowling quality is at 100 and run rate is 70.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hi Guys. Need some help here. The AI for me is a bit weird. First of all, it never tries to hit grounded shots for 4 runs. ALL of the boundaries are just lofted shots. ALL of them. What's even weirder is that those lofted shots never go for a 6. How can I fix this? Also pls note, For me, AI's striker timing is at 75, wicket chance is at 50, bowling quality is at 100 and run rate is 70.
Any chance you had a packed infield, urging the AI to go for lofted shots ?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Any chance you had a packed infield, urging the AI to go for lofted shots ?
Um No. I will later send a screenshot of my field set over here but most certainly there are gaps. This happens with the Preset Fields as well! When the AI hits a grounded shot, I can most certainly tell that it's not going for a boundary and I am right everytime. During Powerplays, when they hit a lofted shot, It's most certainly a 4. I played 3-4 matches against the AI. Let it be during the powerplays or after the powerplays, The AI never hits a grounded shot for a 4 and when they hit a lofted shot, it's only a 4 most of the time. {Sometimes it is caught and sometimes it is one bounce straight to the fielder}. In all of these matches. It never got a six. Even during the death overs, there are no 6's. And the AI plays the death overs as if it is the middle overs. :(

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The forums are as good as ever. Saw it a few times in the thread, I also miss the old way of playing advanced shots a lot.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
The unorthodox shots are VERY VERY ineffective and useless in this game to the point that you don't even need to use them in a game since it would be a risk. The slog sweep, the switch hit, the scoop shot and many others {except for the reverse sweep since it ATLEAST connects most of the time} are just 90% of the time out or they don't even connect. Even when I connect it and get an ideal timing, it is not a six and it's going straight to the fielder at the deep. I am very disappointed with the slog sweep in this game. It's one of my favourite shots. Even When I get an ideal timing with that shot, it's going straight to the fielder INSIDE. Not even outside. Hope they patch this and release one final update for this game soon or if not, just fix this in their new game.

Last edited:

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
The forums are as good as ever. Saw it a few times in the thread, I also miss the old way of playing advanced shots a lot.

Same. Hitting a spinner for a 6 coming down the pitch was a very satisfactory feeling. I don't remember if it was there in Ashes or DBC 17 or not but, surely it was there in DBC 14. However, in Cricket 19 not only its almost impossible to hit it for a six rather the animation unfortunately looks pretty ordinary as well.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Same. Hitting a spinner for a 6 coming down the pitch was a very satisfactory feeling. I don't remember if it was there in Ashes or DBC 17 or not but, surely it was there in DBC 14. However, in Cricket 19 not only its almost impossible to hit it for a six rather the animation unfortunately looks pretty ordinary as well.
Quite true. In DBC14 dancing down the track and hitting a spinner over his head for boundary was well animated, missing that part in Ashes and Cricket 19. It's mostly down to with the controls used I feel.

Aditya Lakhani

School Cricketer
Can anyone tell me if the around the world in 80 pitch sliders works for cricket 19 or can anyone share sliders for different countries?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Some key information on a "probable" upcoming Cricket game release date. More details will be given on 6th July at NACON Event hopefully! Stay Tuned.

DNT101

School Cricketer
If anyone is interested in joining online Test league for PS4 gamers (see description below) then please click link to join the whatsapp group and introduce yourself

Test Online League

30 Overs Per Day - 5 Days

Start Time No Later than 10:30 am

Rope Length: Long

Follow on trail by 100 runs

Ball colour must be dark red

International Teams (Top 10 ICC): As Per Player Choice (current generation)

4 rounds veteran (hard) mode

Classic Controls

Normalise Skills Off

No Batting Rules
batsman can shuffle either side all they like, play any shot, leave as many they like, and defend as many they like

No Bowling Rules
bowlers bowl as many reds they want, you can bowl all innings pace, all innings spin, bowl with a proper batsman/keeper

Fielding Rules
leg slip, short mid on and short mid off banned

close fielders cannot be called up

5/4 field option removed; meaning you can have any amount of fielders on any side

no editing of real players original height, weight or role

only malinga or custom player allowed sling action; you can only have 1 sling action bowler in lineup

custom player height
min 160cm - max 190cm

all standard glitch rules apply

Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread