Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you want such leaves

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Uhmm expect something to drop by tomorrow from BA. They did drop the new game mechanics video on last Wednesday so maybe one more tomorrow? And what's with the community asking about a patch?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And what's with the community asking about a patch?
For users on consoles, we are yet to get team selection option and Women cricket option which is already available on PC. Ross said that it's yet to be approved by Sony/Microsoft.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
For users on consoles, we are yet to get team selection option and Women cricket option which is already available on PC. Ross said that it's yet to be approved by Sony/Microsoft.
Sorry my bad! I remember now. Yeah def need a patch for PS4.. framerate is bad and HDR stuff as well. I did see that shots are different in pc version so might be a patch to fix things and the features from pc? It would be amazing. Also wouldn't mind something like a mini game or 5 overs demo with limited players along with the patch (asking for too much here)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Sorry my bad! I remember now. Yeah def need a patch for PS4.. framerate is bad and HDR stuff as well. I did see that shots are different in pc version so might be a patch to fix things and the features from pc? It would be amazing. Also wouldn't mind something like a mini game or 5 overs demo with limited players along with the patch (asking for too much here)
Agree about the framerate part. It's fluctuating a lot for me on PS4 Pro.

Side note, post doing the nets challenge I have somehow been able to play the stepping out shots in Cricket 19 too. Maybe muscle memory.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Agree about the framerate part. It's fluctuating a lot for me on PS4 Pro.

Side note, post doing the nets challenge I have somehow been able to play the stepping out shots in Cricket 19 too. Maybe muscle memory.
But does it look good? :P I stopped playing it coz it looked like a shot that cannot be described with words imo! I step down and hit one offside and it goes for 100+ meters

Reactions: DAP

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Is stepping down still need to be premeditated shot (by pressing R3 before the ball is released)? Or is it like in DBC14?

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Not sure why they can't bring DBC14 controls? Can @MattW let us know?
I would love to have them control for batting in this new game. DBC14 controls for batting was too good
Agreed! I know that those shots are actually premeditated but you can easily change the angle and shot area according to the ball in real life. These are not possible in games and that's why holding LB/RB for those shots were very effective and fun to play as in DBC 14.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread