Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ohh.. so PS4 has blurry issue but PS4 Slim is fine. Is that right?
I'm using PS4 Slim. Gameplay is smooth but the graphics looks a bit low with that blur & sunlight issue. These issues will be addressed in day 1 patch of game release, as mentioned by Ross. But not sure about net challenge.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
how about VR realism? we want to feel those rides too in VR, who cares about realistic cricket...we want repetitive fireworks and very interesting side rides..
Jokes apart, This is actually a good suggestion! Certainly not in this iteration but nice to have VR support later down the line

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just hope the gameplay has been sorted. Generally C19 is a fine game but cricket is a game of subtle variants that dramatically alter the way a match is played and unfortunately C19 misses quite a lot of it. I'm no programmer but for me some of the omissions from the game are easy fixes and criminal that a cricket doesn't include them i.e ball/pitch deterioration that affects the game, weather changing and affecting the game, different parts of the world playing differently etc...

I'm looking forward to the game but won't bother if all that's been changed is improved graphics and a few extra licenses.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Jokes apart, This is actually a good suggestion! Certainly not in this iteration but nice to have VR support later down the line
Funnily enough, I used to quite enjoy putting the VR headset on with Ashes Cricket and switching the batting camera to first person. Was still pretty immersive.

Putting the headset on for non-VR games just makes the headset act as a second screen, rather than a VR experience. Was fun tho.

The main issue is that if the ball pitched 2-3m or less from the stumps, the first person camera didn't pan down to show you where it was going.

That wasn't great, for obvious reasons lol

That was camera design issue tho, not a VR issue. I'd absolutely play like that more if it was fixed.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
How does Net Challenge access given when we purchase/pre order the game via game websites in India? Do they give any code?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I understand there is a lot of excitement around a new game coming out.

There are threads for talking about real life cricket matches.

There are private messages for personal discussion.

There are threads for talking nonsense.

Treat others with respect.

Don't mod for the mods.

Don't make me go Dr Manhattan every time I come into this thread.

NxXB2.gif

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
You can do somewhat similar. When the ball is in the air, jus hit pause button and exit the game. When restarted the game starts from previous saved position (before the last ball).

Users who are viewing this thread