Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
To anyone on the xbox who is playing early, is the academy up and running? If so, are there teams and players uploaded? (this would imply the academy carries over from cricket 19)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To anyone on the xbox who is playing early, is the academy up and running? If so, are there teams and players uploaded? (this would imply the academy carries over from cricket 19)
Its not up and running. Also stadium creator is not available. Only 30 odd players half of them test.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone who playing on xbox able to beat AI at HARD match difficulty & hardest bat/bowl slider vd Pro AI against Eng or Aus, last night i lost another game. Lost tally has reached to 6.

Something need to seriously consider or time to go back to nets ;D

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone have a list of the licensed bats in C22?
Of all the footage/photos I've seen, a lot of the English team have the generic bats. Hoping that changes come release date, or we (please please please *fingers crossed*) can update licensed players bats ourselves, without having to create a copy of them etc.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Of all the footage/photos I've seen, a lot of the English team have the generic bats. Hoping that changes come release date, or we (please please please *fingers crossed*) can update licensed players bats ourselves, without having to create a copy of them etc.
Yeah true, I'm just after some that I know are in the game so I can do my own form of sponsorship

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Have you tried with Auckland Stadium ?
Hi All in this discussion,
Now since Big Bash League is official in Cricket 22, how about the developers add the firework effects to the game to make that more exciting. As same as Big Bash Boom game where the fireworks looked awesome. I hope I am making it clear what I mean. Kindly see attached images.. Hope someone reqest them to add this through patch as improvement.

Attachments

• Big Bash League Fireworks & effects_1.jpg
    Big Bash League Fireworks & effects_1.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 19
  • BBL effects.jpg
    BBL effects.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 19

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Now since Big Bash League is official in Cricket 22, how about the developers add the firework effects to the game to make that more exciting. As same as Big Bash Boom game where the fireworks looked awesome. I hope I am making it clear what I mean. Kindly see attached images.. Hope someone reqest them to add this through patch as improvement.
No disrespect meant buddy. But there are plenty to be worked on in the actual gameplay itself before these cosmetics come into effect. What will fireworks do when the keeper is jumping around for balls that does not even come to him?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ian Healy and David Gower commentatory spot on
Gameplay first preference buddy not cosmetics. Even you can get plenty of fireworks in Big bash boom arcade game.

Users who are viewing this thread