Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

What about us Xbox users still waiting for the first patch to make the game playable.
Looks like some serious issues between BAS and xbox uk ongoing bcoz saying test don’t get successful, i dont think is the case … lets hope things settle down asap As end user suffering badly due to same

Searching the community crashes the game and I'm losing background in menus etc on PC:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Looks like some serious issues between BAS and xbox uk ongoing bcoz saying test don’t get successful, i dont think is the case … lets hope things settle down asap As end user suffering badly due to same
When searching the Academy community crashes the game hard on every other platform, I can see how Xbox UK may not approve the patch. Their more strict testing may have spotted the errors with the crashing.

According to Ross:
"Steam Patch Version 1347 is rolling out now:
- Rectified PlayFace UGC storage issues
- Balanced probability of no balls
- Improved New Zealand player visuals

PS4 Later Tonight

@AJ MODS Hey man do you know what's the deal with the academy? In previous versions when I downloaded a team it had everything (kits, players names, faces, lineups) but when I dl wastes stuff this time it's only the kits? How can I get full authentic lineups sorry for being a numbskull in advance

I am confused is ps4 going to get 1336 ps5 equivalent patch along with new one ?

Last edited:
This feature of having actual crowd noise based on the country was there way back in Brian Lara Cricket 1999. Trust me, this single feature can make a huge difference to a Cricket Game. The flagship and most important thing for a sports game is to experience a Match Atmosphere and the Crowd Noise as well as Commentary plays a huge role in it which is still missing in Cricket 22. Still its a very good game and enjoyable experience for now.

Surprisingly guys, Ashes Cricket 2009 and International Cricket 2010 from Codemasters have that realistic Match Atmosphere and hotness compared to the match atmosphere of Cricket 19. Cricket 22 however is much better due to improved commentary and crowd audio. But at times, commentary is too off.... I had a nail biting T-20 Contest Yesterday and I won from just 16 runs, was playing as South Africa but the Commentator David Gower said in the last something like "What a one-sided contest" I was like.... :$

I recorded that sensational Match which can be experienced here, Too bad I could not capture the final overs, but I managed to win by 16 runs at the end, was playing as South Africa. I scored my first T20 Century in the game as well :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread