Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are we all imagining things?
View attachment 261575
Personally, I disagree with that statement. I think Ross is missing the point, people aren't angry at the frequency of patches, even one decent sized patch a week is fine, its the fact that he's tone deaf to what people are reporting playing the game. Patches are introducing new and old bags. Cut and dry. Fact.

I think Ross just needs to give twitter away or take a step away for a while, its a cesspool of negativity and narcissism anyway. He sounds gassed.
Edit: If they took a month to work on the game making a significant update, and an occasional hotfix here and there in-between. I'd be definitely for that.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW You guys should seriously consider bringing out a hotfix for batsmen wandering out of the crease at the keeping end. I had four run outs in a single game because of that. It is ridiculous to play with that kind of a bug. I guess waiting for Wednesday to get that fixed is too much. (If it gets fixed at all)

s0074845

Club Captain
If its every batsman playing these same shots then it's a cause of concern, if it's just one batsman then it's the player trait right?
At the moment it’s Markaram who is thrashing it with some ridiculous shots every over thrashing six and four with some top edge swipe. I am going to modify his setting and see. I had him and Vander dussen who was playing more conventional stroke at the point of time

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 261575
What a frustrated guy at the moment he is.

Covering his team incompetency by working or delivering nos. of patch weekly. Sir we need one patch in a month but make sure that patch would not break game anyone along with we don’t need those updates that impressive for rookie users.

Since day1 almost many saying about AI gameplay, field placements, fix fielding blunders or bowling glitches, fps issues and bring back C19 features. We all know how much things have been fixed so far and all above still there after even tons of patches.

Ross Sir you need break from social apps and better let Mattw or BAS give logical or tech answers to raised tickets.

s0074845

Club Captain
What a frustrated guy at the moment he is.

Covering his team incompetency by working or delivering nos. of patch weekly. Sir we need one patch in a month but make sure that patch would not break game anyone along with we don’t need those updates that impressive for rookie users.

Since day1 almost many saying about AI gameplay, field placements, fix fielding blunders or bowling glitches, fps issues and bring back C19 features. We all know how much things have been fixed so far and all above still there after even tons of patches.

Ross Sir you need break from social apps and better let Mattw or BAS give logical or tech answers to raised tickets.
Was the game reworked from scratch as most of the sloppy animations looks like from c19 which is bit disappointing

angad

Chairman of Consent
View attachment 261575
This is just ridiculous! Does Ross truly not have any idea on what actually is being reported or is he just painting a rosy picture for some of the stakeholders?

This statement by Ross and the statement made by Matt the other day about how they are moving to a weekly patch release as they feel they have rectified most of the game breaking bugs, well they are surely not giving out the right signals

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Well the academy fixes have been nice, shame I have to download all of @wasteyouryouth and @AJ MODS playfaces individually since reinstalling the game broke them. But at least it doesn't crash when I search for @Llewelynf's creations even if it is still a bit slow

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else experiencing issues with advancing shots now please? (I got another Xbox S X update today to v 1659.)

Before, I could still engage an advancing shot after a bowler had actually begun their run up or as a ball was being bowled. However, after todays patch I can now only use an advancing shot if 100% premeditated before a bowler starts their run up.

This hasn't always been the case. Any input from others on this one please???

Hester

County Cricketer
Well the academy fixes have been nice, shame I have to download all of @wasteyouryouth and @AJ MODS playfaces individually since reinstalling the game broke them. But at least it doesn't crash when I search for @Llewelynf's creations even if it is still a bit slow
Are you finding that most of the players in a test match wear blue gloves though? It was a glitch that hasn't been fixed. Batsmen who are meant to be wearing gloves with team colours will still wear blue gloves. In a test match.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they remove so many things from the stadium creator? There aren't even any mountains anymore. Wot no Newlands??

Hester

County Cricketer
I've now decided to turn the crowd volume to zero. Unless I restart the game after every wicket or boundary, the crowd won't stop screaming. They go into a permanent excited cheering loop and it's just not cricket.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Hey everybody, what the heck happened with the latest patch on PS5? My academy teams, all of them got affected. I didn't do any download other than trying to search teams in the community which by the way didn't work. I so far worked with the community players and created India, Pakistan and South Africa teams. However today morning I checked, all the playface rosters look horrendous. The eye brows are gone and the whole face looks different. Anybody knows about it? I think I'm done with this game.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Are you finding that most of the players in a test match wear blue gloves though? It was a glitch that hasn't been fixed. Batsmen who are meant to be wearing gloves with team colours will still wear blue gloves. In a test match.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they remove so many things from the stadium creator? There aren't even any mountains anymore. Wot no Newlands??
I haven't checked yet, I've got bats to reassign to India.

Users who are viewing this thread