End Game SimKit Mafia - ASHUTOSH,MANISH, RUDI and ABDULLAH wins

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Night zero
The anticipated, awaited SimKit was ready to launch the next day but three people had something else in mind and they formed an unlikely alliance. They worked hard all night and their work was successful. The day of launch, SimKit failed to launch with no trace. The members of PC have assembled to find the culprits.

@Yash. @Ashutosh. @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @RUDI @Manish. @asprin @ABDULLAH @Neptune @CooldiPargi @Parth D

With 10 alive, 6 needed to lynch.

Dont copy paste messages from PMs
Dont post after hammer/lynch
Any other rules you feel I missed ask away with me to clarify.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Since, Asprin was the person creating SimKit, he should've been the one stopping it.
Lynch Asprin :p

They worked hard all night and their work was successful.
This part seems to be of some interest to me. The people against SimKit worked hard all night, possibly to create a rivaling product?

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Night zero
The anticipated, awaited SimKit was ready to launch the next day but three people had something else in mind and they formed an unlikely alliance. They worked hard all night and their work was successful. The day of launch, SimKit failed to launch with no trace. The members of PC have assembled to find the culprits.
The first point that struck me was - SimKit is about to release the next day. But how did those three members put their efforts to make it a failure? Did asprin purposely leak it?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
desert-tumble-weed.gif

@Yash. @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @Ashutosh. @RUDI @Neptune @ABDULLAH @Manish. @asprin @CooldiPargi @Parth D
The role is described here
I will include in the index too.

DAY 1 BEGINS.
18 more hours for day to close unless there is some activity.
Post automatically merged:

desert-tumble-weed.gif

@Yash. @GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ @Ashutosh. @RUDI @Neptune @ABDULLAH @Manish. @asprin @CooldiPargi @Parth D

18 more hours for day to close unless there is some activity.
Suggest using character.name to avoid confusion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Hmm..."and their work was successful". I've a feeling that isn't related to stopping the launch of SimKit (btw, thanks @Till Valhalla for the free publicity :p) or releasing a rival product. It kind of feels like the codebase was tinkered with and some bug was introduced. Too early to tell though.

We have 3 mafia and the writeup suggests 3 persons, so I guess it's safe to assume all involved are mafia.

Did asprin purposely leak it?
hmm....don't think I, as asprin, am portraying the role of the creator of SimKit. It just happens to be named after it. Also why would there be a question of a leak? It clearly states that on launch day SimKit did not run. What has a leak got to do with failure to execute?

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Also why would there be a question of a leak? It clearly states that on launch day SimKit did not run. What has a leak got to do with failure to execute?
They worked hard all night and their work was successful. The day of launch, SimKit failed to launch with no trace. The members of PC have assembled to find the culprits.
Correct me if I am wrong, They worked hard all night and their work was successful. Since the members of PC assembled to find the culprits, I am referring that bold statement to mafias that they worked hard. If that is the case they must have got the simulator before launch(leaked or anything) else asprin or his character must be one among the mafias.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
If that is the case they must have got the simulator before launch(leaked or anything) else
Oh you meant leaked to the mafia? I was going towards the "leaked on the internet" path.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@RUDI has been unusually quiet.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@RUDI has been unusually quiet.
Aye. The only person who might want to sabotage simkit would be Manish. Problem is we don't know who is who.
Post automatically merged:

Aye. The only person who might want to sabotage simkit would be Manish. Problem is we don't know who is who.
Rival sim creator

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Are the characters assigned to participants just the participants of this game or can they be other people too?

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Are the characters assigned to participants just the participants of this game or can they be other people too?
The characters are secret, you can choose to either reveal it or maybe even lie about another character.
But how you play the game doesn't need to be based on the character that's for flavour to the story.
Any doubt about what to do next ask me in messages.

Since most of the players are in another time zone I will let the day slide a bit more and close it when I wake up in 9 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread