Beta Testers for New Cricket Simulation

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
It's a combination of html, css and javascript. I will be out of beta soon, in a week. I caught plenty of the bugs already. It's just what Im doing is very ambitious and complex. Thanks for the help. I definitely need the support going forward and will reach out. I will give an update when the game is out of beta

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
Like can't understand what's happening, where to click, what to select. Etc
Ive gotten some feedback and will make changes in the upcoming update. It will include a tutorial also. Some players didnt realize theres a sidebar that you have to open on the top left with more match info. Theres alot of buttons so quite confusing to figure out what to do. In the demo to move forward all you have to do is press bowl, or if you declare choose bowlers and set the aggression soft, medium or hard. I will include a tutorial in the upcoming update. Thanks for playing!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ive gotten some feedback and will make changes in the upcoming update. It will include a tutorial also. Some players didnt realize theres a sidebar that you have to open on the top left with more match info. Theres alot of buttons so quite confusing to figure out what to do. In the demo to move forward all you have to do is press bowl, or if you declare choose bowlers and set the aggression soft, medium or hard. I will include a tutorial in the upcoming update. Thanks for playing!
I somehow went into the sound thing and after some clicking here and there got the aggression thing after clicking them I didn't knew if someone was happening or not.

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
I somehow went into the sound thing and after some clicking here and there got the aggression thing after clicking them I didn't knew if someone was happening or not.
After going to the field, showing the runs/extras and speedometer etc it will go blank for awhile but you will see some things happening in the side bar for example an animation of where the ball went and field, bowlers and batters stats change balls faced, runs scored, the batting scored card, team score. After it goes blank it will go to the bowling/batting page again and then you bowl again if not batting

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Guys, let's see what we can do to support @CTSGameDEV in improving his game (bug finding, suggestions etc.)

@Pinch hitter / @Manish. / @TSPrathik / @ddrap14
I had a play around yesterday and hit full genius levels by forgetting to reply here.

Played one game as the bowling team and one game as the batting team. Functionally, all is fine. Visually, there are some issues. This screen was almost unlookable
1641952022174.png
and there was also an interesting amount of camera shake that further made me feel a bit queasy. Playing again this morning, the camera shake has disappeared from all screens apart from the homescreen.

One final thing: What does Soft, Medium and Hard mean? Sounds more like F1 tyre compounds to me than cricket terms, but I could be missing something.
Overall a great game given it's still in Beta - I have no doubt it will only improve too.

Chris2020

School Cricketer
The Screen looks very 1980s MS Dos mode, Its seems too slow but this seems to have potential

CTSGameDEV

Club Cricketer
Hey guys! Heres an update! I totally reworked the game. From the feedback I got, from here and reddit I fixed alot of the issues and made alot of changes. It's very differen now. I made it more accessible. 99% of the bugs have been removed. I simplified it. Much faster. 3 Times faster in normal mode and 8 times faster in express mode. Instead of being hands on as before, you set parameters at the start and it will play it out for you. Really good for fantasy cricket.

In fact in the coming weeks I will be hosting fantasy leagues on my website, live streaming matches on youtube. You will get to "own" your own T20 team, add logos, swap players. There will be tournaments. Basically you will have a dedicated team page which you can edit, see your upcoming matches. Basically if you're in the IPL, you will see other players roster and the pitch condition before your scheduled match. Lets say your team is the Mumbai Cobras, your roster will have all Mumbia indian contracted players. I will look at your team page and implement your changes in CTS myself and livestream on youtube. Scorecards will also be posted on site. I will be adding many T20 leagues.

Check out the changes I made here https://www.crickettextsimulator.com/

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
1646062528753.png

20 over game. Ran for 34.600000000000000015 overs.

Overall enjoyed a 5 over game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I played 2 five over games.
Just 2 bowlers bowled.
The 2nd game I played on express mode and some error happened and it wasn't showing the runs on the screen.

I would prefer if the screen showed something like this
"0.1 Bumrah to Bairstow - 1" and stayed on the screen for whole over .
In the 2nd match Wood was hit for more than 30 runs but opened the batting and played a slow knock 15 and got the man of the match while they were other players better than him.

Users who are viewing this thread