TV Series General Discussion

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Tbf, we've had some really good shows this year. I did like Wednesday more than others but wasn't a big fan of the finale if I'm being honest.
Wednesday was fine. The first Addams family show I remember watching on tv was the 60s tv show and the thing I remembered most about the family is how much they love each other despite the gothic setting. So seeing how much Wednesday disliked her mother was a little weird.

Jenna Ortega made the show, she was great in her performance. The finale seemed very rushed, since it's a Netflix show in sure they didn't know if they would be picked up for another season so most likely they tried to pack as much as they could in the final episode.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wednesday was fine. The first Addams family show I remember watching on tv was the 60s tv show and the thing I remembered most about the family is how much they love each other despite the gothic setting. So seeing how much Wednesday disliked her mother was a little weird.

Jenna Ortega made the show, she was great in her performance. The finale seemed very rushed, since it's a Netflix show in sure they didn't know if they would be picked up for another season so most likely they tried to pack as much as they could in the final episode.
Hey you watched the Dhamer Monster?

Agree with you guys on finale of Wednesday. Jenna did well, though the actress playing Enid was exceptional as well.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why nobody's talking about Peacemaker?
because Barry exists which is miles ahead of Peacemaker in terms of everything the show tries to achieve. But Peacemaker was much better than all the Marvel shows/films released last year.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Personally I don't think any subscription service is worth it. But it just depends on what you want to watch.
I like South Park so I’m tending to Paramount but I got Netflix and Disney. Trying to budget myself this year as I got some personal goals to attained so contemplating dropping one for Paramount but I get your point.

Users who are viewing this thread