Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just told him that spreading fake rumours won’t get him to 5 million impressions.
Ross also blocked him cuz of such things but he is not becoming human stil using fake things

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
They list themselves as "Official Fan Page" which aren't typically words that go together. https://www.instagram.com/gcamotera/ appears to be the only instagram linked through the official site of Gujarat Cricket, but I don't have a way of knowing for sure.

Either way, I can tell you that it's not a game screenshot or a model used.

People don't make it easy to try and drag info out of me :)

But I'll give you a tiny tidbit - two of my personal favourite new features are audio related.

My only comment on marketing - and I don't speak for anyone else on it - is really just that I don't think anyone on here is really the audience for the regular marketing stuff anyway. I know you'll all weigh stronger the opinions from others in the community you trust, people who get the game at launch and provide feedback and reviews on it, far more than anything made to build hype/excitement.
There’s an audio issue in the game that I think has never been mentioned here.

If you play the Ashes and the crowd starts chanting, the chants always end abruptly.

This makes us feel like there’s an audio tape being played with the crowd’s sound.

Something that can be done to fix it (or make it feel real) would be to use exponential fade to gradually decreases the volume.

@JNT BA

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just told him that spreading fake rumours won’t get him to 5 million impressions.

His whole page is a great example of someone who lets a little bit of "power" get to their head.

Imagine if BA were doing a huge pre-sale launch - he would have gone crazy.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
His whole page is a great example of someone who lets a little bit of "power" get to their head.

Imagine if BA were doing a huge pre-sale launch - he would have gone crazy.
People start getting a few thousand impression/views and think they're an influencer

MS13

School Cricketer
Only 4 days remain, and there is still no update. I haven't seen a single gaming studio in my entire life that treats their fans like Big Ant is treating us. I haven't seen such a dumb marketing way to market a game when only 4 days are remaining and we still don't know about the game..

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Only 4 days remain, and there is still no update. I haven't seen a single gaming studio in my entire life that treats their fans like Big Ant is treating us. I haven't seen such a dumb marketing way to market a game when only 4 days are remaining and we still don't know about the game..
Actually you know game releasing in 4 days... all of us who commented here know the game is coming... and if you have a doubt about game, you get clarity after 4 days... so what more you want?...

cricboi

Club Captain
I don't really care about seeing a trailer or promo pics but I do agree with everyone who is saying it is strange that nothings been released. Maybe this is some new marketing angle but I'm fairly certain it's a radical departure from how they and the industry has operated.
That said, I don't think it tells us anything about the game. Maybe if BA was a studio who consistently released de-bugged games this would be a red flag but most of us already know the October 5th product is going to need months of patching. That doesn't mean I wont buy it, because I still get a lot out of it, only that reading the tea leaves here seems less productive because BA has shown time and again that they can promote the shit out of a game and still release something that needs a lot of patching.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread