Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
If this was intended to be shown in June and if they have worked on this considerable since then till now then there is a small hope. If it's something recently shot then it's nothing but a scam.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Bro, how's your feeling right now that you will make YouTube videos on the same game with some more licences?
They never cared about content creators.

I requested them to add the “Scenario Mode” in C22 as it would help me a lot in creating content.

C24 is a few days away and I can’t see them adding this mode in this addition.

They only see content creators as “free marketing strategy”.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just out of curiosity, were more developer diaries planned? Looking at the title and thumbnail of the video it feels like multiple dev diaries were shot.
Yes, I too felt the same. Let's hope

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the key features of the game was “the overhauled fielding” and the devs didn’t even talk about it?

This. Absolutely this.

A dev diary is generally intended to go in-depth over aspects of the game you can’t really show in a short trailer which is rather designed to get eyeballs attracted to the game.

Hell, the poster child for everything wrong with rehashed games in today’s environment according to many which is FIFA had their versions of dev diaries where they talked about the features they ‘introduced’ in extended videos which also included gameplay ones and even had a video on the career mode that they constantly neglect.

If this is to be the only dev diary I’d be mightily disappointed since we’ve gleamed nothing other than the way they’ve made face models for players (which I thought looked good), the pre-innings presentation on the field and the new equipments.

S10

School Cricketer
They never cared about content creators.

I requested them to add the “Scenario Mode” in C22 as it would help me a lot in creating content.

C24 is a few days away and I can’t see them adding this mode in this addition.

They only see content creators as “free marketing strategy”.

Exactly a few months ago, they created a so-called BA forum where they wanted us to give suggestions to improve games, but so far not a single feature has been shown. Usman Khawaja and David Warner are still batting right-handed in the warm-up what else can we expect from them?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe this really was shot early . Because the stadiums looked much prettier in AFL 23 and also the character models...

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
What we would like to know

1. How are the servers going to hold.. will online games crash halfway during a match

2. What's the new fielding updates

3. Is there any tweak in AI handling it's Bowlers, fields and batsman playing accordingly to situation. In most matches the main bowlers of the team finish their quotas before 30 overs and part timers finish the innings off getting tonked.

4. Is running between the wickets based on player attributes or height of the player

5. Does the pitches changes come into effect

6. Does the ball changes come into effect

7. What are the new shots added to the arsenal.

8. Will ai be able to change / pick teams based on pitch and conditions

9. Injury management??

10. Rankings???

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Exactly a few months ago, they created a so-called BA forum where they wanted us to give suggestions to improve games, but so far not a single feature has been shown. Usman Khawaja and David Warner are still batting right-handed in the warm-up what else can we expect from them?
Exactly. No new cutscenes can be seen here, will we be getting any new batting or bowling animations? Idk.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This. Absolutely this.

A dev diary is generally intended to go in-depth over aspects of the game you can’t really show in a short trailer which is rather designed to get eyeballs attracted to the game.

Hell, the poster child for everything wrong with rehashed games in today’s environment according to many which is FIFA had their versions of dev diaries where they talked about the features they ‘introduced’ in extended videos which also included gameplay ones and even had a video on the career mode that they constantly neglect.

If this is to be the only dev diary I’d be mightily disappointed since we’ve gleamed nothing other than the way they’ve made face models for players (which I thought looked good), the pre-innings presentation on the field and the new equipments.
The 'overhauled fielding' was a launch feature of the previous game as well if I remember correctly......

Users who are viewing this thread