Cricket 24 - General Discussion

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
In ipl after the loading screen the game crashes everytime
Post automatically merged:

Hard difficulty is very easy and hardest is too hard in batting
Which format are you playing. I realized hard in test is good but easy when you play white ball format.

Anything in particular? I've played about 10 hours and haven't had a crash yet.
Didn’t even crashed once.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Which format are you playing. I realized hard in test is good but easy when you play white ball format.

Didn’t even crashed once.
I played it for 2 hours so far and the game didn't crash for me either, The only time it crash for me is when PSN want offline and the game shut down.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to fix comentry played careed offline match and online .. no comentry at all !!

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Watching ban Vs afg match and hearing the noise from crowd makes me more and more disappointed.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Last night the commentators were calling Malan and root - jamieson and smith in an ashes match it went on for the full time they were batting. Raised a ticket

niksopikso

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Playing big bash. Absolute silence from sydney crowd when sydney sixers hit a 4 or 6. We should not be the ine logging the defect. This should have been already identified and rectified ‍♂️

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Tried AI on legend and batting hardest much harder and had to think about what I was doing noticed the AI changing the field much more aswell

View attachment 284673

I find these replies to reviews hard to stomach. Fielding is just less buggy.

Audio and Commentary are so so SO bad.

Your basically promoting things are are essentially a big part of the issue.
The only positive out of that and hopefully some truth out of that is more updates to come The rest is a joke

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Commentary is worst in the game. It’s very very buggy, no enthusiasm, no accuracy nothing at all.
There’s no conversations between commentators whatsoever. It’s very very lame. Seems like it hasn’t been touched.

Can we please have more people raise ticket regarding commentary? Hopefully this gets heard @MattW

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
What is everyone else build ? Mine 0.2.1339 Xbox haven’t a clue if anything’s been updated or patched yet the lighting is really annoying me

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
2 interesting wickets today…

A caught and bowled where the ball struck the non striker and ballooned up for the catch… somewhat freakish but I’ll take it.

And an LBW where I could actually appeal!

Users who are viewing this thread