Cricket 24 - General Discussion

We could never change the bat for players like smith, root, stokes etc, as they already had a licensed bat, but we could changed Broad an Ali because they had generic unlicensed bats
Well now you can’t even apply those licensed bats to players now even the ones like Broad and Ali.

Off topic and wrong thread ( sorry admins)

Thought of buying DBC14 in steam and just downloaded the demo version to try out. I've a playstation controller connected to it but game says still need a gamepad. Anyone knows the solution?

Off topic and wrong thread ( sorry admins)

Thought of buying DBC14 in steam and just downloaded the demo version to try out. I've a playstation controller connected to it but game says still need a gamepad. Anyone knows the solution?
I think you need to download a separate software called DS4windows or something like that. The fix is there on YouTube

Played offline 5 overs Match but ther is not comentry :/

Anything in particular? I've played about 10 hours and haven't had a crash yet.
In ipl after the loading screen the game crashes everytime
Post automatically merged:

Hard difficulty is very easy and hardest is too hard in batting

In ipl after the loading screen the game crashes everytime
Post automatically merged:

Hard difficulty is very easy and hardest is too hard in batting
It should be too hard only, learn how to play, don't ask to make it easy lol

Is there a way for BigAnt Studios to reduce the transition time for which the Four, Six and Cricket '24 splash screens that are shown before and after every replay? They are really unnecessary and annoying as they do not disappear quick enough like in Cricket '22 and constantly keep flashing in your face every now and then and they disconnect your immersion level and are boring that give no information at all. Please don't tell me to disable the replay system as I like to view replays.

Users who are viewing this thread