Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hope this video works I’ve never really seen a top edge caught by the keeper like this before.

Usually these top edges go for 6.

Damn it won’t upload

Had to take photos. First one is the top edge , second keeping holding gloves up to take a high ball then takes it low down like you would if you’ve misjudged a catch.
He held onto it.

Attachments

• A4BE1225-C0EE-4D07-8729-0501416B2FDA.jpeg
    A4BE1225-C0EE-4D07-8729-0501416B2FDA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 23F0F35C-9920-4C61-BD46-06681BBB9D27.jpeg
    23F0F35C-9920-4C61-BD46-06681BBB9D27.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • D637647D-79DC-422D-AF0E-701C6A77185B.jpeg
    D637647D-79DC-422D-AF0E-701C6A77185B.jpeg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 43
Look game play wise it’s been pretty much fine for me but only in the play mode now.

All licensed of custom comp modes have crashed on me.
Licenses have killed the fun in this game.

I can’t stand players without any form of likeness and fake bats.

How can you justify or explain licensed players like Glenn Maxwell using a kookaburra bay from 2021 when the model he uses now the Beast is licensed in the game, same goes with any Aus or English player they have updated bats on the game but not for the players that actually use them.

Stuart Broad used a GM which is in this game but he uses a fake bat on it and you can’t change it.

Shit like that annoys the crap out of me. There is no appeal to play any of the licensed comps like the hundred or IPL when they are full of players with terrible likeness and no real bats.

I’ve tried using custom sides of wastes like Pakistan etc in World Cup and the game crashes.
That's probably the least I care about. I would rather have a fantastic game with the teams being called Team1, Team 2 etc, and player 1, player 2 etc than have a similar game like FIFA

Improved audio balance and sound effects, including improved shot sounds

Can someone who has the game test and see what this "change" has actually done, @blockerdave maybe one for you given your disgruntlements with the sound?

They go and remove the few positive features of the game - go figure!
They also removed the AI vs AI games or team switching possibility in career mode , now you are locked with your own team/player.

Majority of my time with C22 was AI vs AI career mode games and seeing my team mates performance and progress without my input bias from the controller.

They removed my fantasy of being a coach in cricket 24.

• Corrected batting styles allocation
  • Improved career progression post injury
  • Improved career matches detail for non-participant teams
  • Improved boundary detection
  • Improved Broadcast camera at new stadiums
  • Improved cut scene selection
  • Improved audio balance and sound effects, including improved shot sounds
  • Rectified idle animation significantly moving player
  • Rectified cut scene cameras showing incorrect part of stadium
  • Balanced base skills for career players
  • Improved Stability

• Corrected batting styles allocation
  • Improved career progression post injury
  • Improved career matches detail for non-participant teams
  • Improved boundary detection
  • Improved Broadcast camera at new stadiums
  • Improved cut scene selection
  • Improved audio balance and sound effects, including improved shot sounds
  • Rectified idle animation significantly moving player
  • Rectified cut scene cameras showing incorrect part of stadium
  • Balanced base skills for career players
  • Improved Stability

This is not even English , What that really means anyway?

I do hope code masters or EA sport release their amazing cricket games again. People would shut up and appreciate what BA is doing
The Atmosphere and presentation of EA cricket 07 is head and shoulders above 2023 Game.Its a shame hiw bad bug ant is at cricket.Ea Cricket had pitch wear and pitches affecting gameplay and for 2000s it was a great game.Bug ant has got control and batting and bowling mechanics spot on but rest it fall flat .

Users who are viewing this thread