Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OMG!! I was laughing all the way!! Sarcastically reviewed and rightly so.

If BA is serious about their job, they must respond to this by patching the game with all the features (bug free) they said initially.
For that they need to release a new game. This game never had those capabilities under the hood I believe.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
BTW BAS has a bit of charging users for licensing stuff remember C19 ultimate DLC for CPL? But it's not fair to charge a full price of the game in the name of licenses.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
There are more in game C22 users than C24 currently on steam charts , The game officially flops on PC arena , Are the sales low for consoles as well? Things doesn't look good for future cricket titles from BAS.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
If they abandon the game now,Big ant will loose all their reputation and goodwill.This sort of releases make or break a game studio.TBH i ll be worried if i was a rugby fan,i think they might have to delay rugby game a bit further.
The ign review will send alarm bells ringing

All they need to do for Rugby is get AFL, change the shape of the posts, add some sleeves to the shirts and make the ball go backwards. Nobody will notice.

The giveaway might be that the Aussies are good at AFL though.

Users who are viewing this thread