Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Also another thing bugging me are these cricket 24 blue screen slideshows for a 4 or 6. Much rather just see the umpire giving signal can’t remember these been on 22
yeah its just annoying
Post automatically merged:

All they need to do for Rugby is get AFL, change the shape of the posts, add some sleeves to the shirts and make the ball go backwards. Nobody will notice.

The giveaway might be that the Aussies are good at AFL though.
you might have outed their plan

If they abandon the game now,Big ant will loose all their reputation and goodwill.This sort of releases make or break a game studio.TBH i ll be worried if i was a rugby fan,i think they might have to delay rugby game a bit further.
The ign review will send alarm bells ringing
I'm absolutely dreading the rugby game. Rugby 22 is a shambles so if that's a base I'm terrified of what's to come

There are more in game C22 users than C24 currently on steam charts , The game officially flops on PC arena , Are the sales low for consoles as well? Things doesn't look good for future cricket titles from BAS.
Future doesn't matter for BA tbh from consumers PoV. After 2 years if they release the promised game, all of us cursing them now, will go back to them. Cause we have no other option.

The main issue is if Nacon and the license providers will allow them or not to try again.

Just like AC09.. Ian Bishop, Boycott, Warne and Agnew.. That was some stuff by them.. I remember Warne talking about the comparison between Ambrose and Akhtar.. One commentator would speak about Sachin.. Boycott spoke about how bowlers are participating in marathons and not doing those fitness which pace bowlers are supposed to do.. It was good back then!
For commentary they need a rewrite the stuff and let it remain simple and reactive like if it’s a four on the offside let the commentator call it’s a four on the offside , if it’s a wicket due to nick , let commentator calls it , while the rest of the commentary should be based banter between commentators about events happened in the past and have lots of these chit chats to talk about , also if it’s possible have commentators giving players analysis if a player has scored a 50 or century again it should be reactive by looking at players scoring areas , more commentators can see the player’s weaknesses and strong areas and have a chit chat about it and what bowlers should do to that particular batsmen. All very basic stuff and hard to not get it right.

Future doesn't matter for BA tbh from consumers PoV. After 2 years if they release the promised game, all of us cursing them now, will go back to them. Cause we have no other option.

The main issue is if Nacon and the license providers will allow them or not to try again.
might just be the end of road for big ant,nacon may put them to some other 2nd string coding tasks working for other studios.

BA have lost the plot. If Cricket 26 is based on Cricket 24, then we will all be sitting here again with the same complaints. They need to hit the reset button. But honestly do not see that happening. If they can get away with some more licenses and just rehash the previous title with minimal effort, why not? they have just lost all respect of the community they were once eager to please

screenshot-2023-10-10-at-07-08-56-deep-analysis-of-the-ashes-cricket-game-png.284827

cycle of life:clap

BA have lost the plot. If Cricket 26 is based on Cricket 24, then we will all be sitting here again with the same complaints. They need to hit the reset button. But honestly do not see that happening. If they can get away with some more licenses and just rehash the previous title with minimal effort, why not? they have just lost all respect of the community they were once eager to please
There might not be another iteration is what I feel. Let's hope they come with a very decent title next time.

Users who are viewing this thread