Sign-ups International Cricket - Challenges throughout History

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If you're going all the way back to the late 19th century, is there any chance I could manage the USA team of those times? The third best team in international cricket in the years between 1877 to 1912 in my opinion, that in an ideal world should have gotten Test status long before the then weaklings from South Africa were even considered for promotion. But you know, politics..

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
If you're going all the way back to the late 19th century, is there any chance I could manage the USA team of those times? The third best team in international cricket in the years between 1877 to 1912 in my opinion, that in an ideal world should have gotten Test status long before the then weaklings from South Africa were even considered for promotion. But you know, politics..

Am sorry, am using officially carded players for this story.

It includes pretty much anyone who has played at least 6 Tests, and most who played at least 1 Test from the late 1980's.

For older teams it won't be exact lineups, more squads representative of a team over a 5 year period, say 1876-1880 Australia v England.

Users who are viewing this thread