1 Smart Mom!

Yeah, don't be scared. You have the support of us older, legends :p Don't let some of the new spammers/idiots (we all know who they are) put you off. But as tobes suggested, maybe you create your own thread? :)

I will also add, to the person(s) who are giving this guy a hard time. Lay off him or you will have me to deal with. You don't want to get me started. I despise bullies.

Now I have gone off topic enough here :p

IF you mean me, sorry. I am just getting frustrated when I click new posts and get jokes and patches tbh. That's why I left for a while.

And in my opinion you should make one thread.

Yeah, don't be scared. You have the support of us older, legends :p Don't let some of the new spammers/idiots (we all know who they are) put you off. But as tobes suggested, maybe you create your own thread? :)

I will also add, to the person(s) who are giving this guy a hard time. Lay off him or you will have me to deal with. You don't want to get me started. I despise bullies.

I love you Thomas. Wait did I say that out loud?

Thanks Man! Appreciated:hpraise. May Be I will open a thread and post all my jokes there! If those ppl still messes with it, then i got you.

I love you Thomas. Wait did I say that out loud?

awwww! :D

Users who are viewing this thread