Mom Decapitates Son, Eats Brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
he watches the horror ones like 2 girls 1 cup. they do come out in once in a blue moon. why you guys after him? EVERYY one watched that video. except the pussies

you name it I have seen it..atleast 6 times:D
2 girls 1 cup is not that bad but Try watching while eating(I have done it:sarcasm)

ok now you just lost my support!! :( while eating????? what the hell is wrong with you!!! :mad:

Yep, this is why PC is my favourite place to hang out....reasoned people discussing real issues in a grown-up way. Jeez...have fun my friend. Whatever gets you going. One thing to remember is that we are dealing with real people here and to even contemplate discussing this kind of stuff as if it is entertainment is really, really beyond a joke and very, very sad.

Yep, this is why PC is my favourite place to hang out....reasoned people discussing real issues in a grown-up way. Jeez...have fun my friend. Whatever gets you going. One thing to remember is that we are dealing with real people here and to even contemplate discussing this kind of stuff as if it is entertainment is really, really beyond a joke and very, very sad.

Very well said.

/ end thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread