Mom Decapitates Son, Eats Brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, he couldn't do it when it really mattered. Big deal. Strauss scored 3 hundreds when he played in South Africa on bowling wickets too. Averaged in excess of 95 yet we don't go on about him being the second coming. Because Strauss has a legside game.

Crappy hell! I have to sue MacLovin now for posting this stuff and making me puke. Now for the rest of the night, a visual reel of all that has been written here will run in my mind, thereby ruining my whole night and my sleep.:crying

MacLovin please keep your shock news/video fetish to yourself. Most of us do not want to read about such sick and gruesome news, we come here to talk cricket.

Welcome to the real World. It's not all a fluffy-duffy World of calm out there, outside. Outside the safe and familar surroundings of your computer room. Evil happens. It sucks, just don't cry when you hear about it.

MacLovin please keep your shock news/video fetish to yourself. Most of us do not want to read about such sick and gruesome news, we come here to talk cricket.

here is a thought, DONT READ THEM if you are sooo scared, you little pu....(dont wanna get banned)

if you didnt wanna read it, you shouldnt have clicked it...the title is pretty specific. its not like i fooled you into reading this. cry baby ... stop making yourself look like a fool bro.

and this section is not for cricket...its General Chat..all these thread in here has nothing to do with CRICKET. newbes... :facepalm

Maclovin relax , we are all just trying to have a banging good time.

now you are saying that b/c you just made yourself look like a dumbbutt who was trying to be a smartbutt. and you want good times? well this isnt the place. this is a sad and shocking thread. not a party thread. sorry

but seriously next time dont click on the threads that are gona make you wet your pants. :p

This is what i want to say;

Oh i ll keep out of this thread.

now you are saying that b/c you just made yourself look like a dumbbutt who was trying to be a smartbutt. and you want good times? well this isnt the place. this is a sad and shocking thread. not a party thread. sorry

but seriously next time dont click on the threads that are gona make you wet your pants. :p

I saw it when I clicked "new posts" I do not want to see a thread title about decapitation. I bet you tried to google for photos and a video. Your sick in the head. Take your medication, remember what the doctor said.

You are a Patrick Bateman in the making.

What can we say on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread