Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
16 Feb - India vs New Zealand - Warmup

odds - paddypower

An important match for India to get a few players back in shape, Would love to see Tendulkar playing a short cameo(not a long one, he might injure himself:p) Virat should be at 4 and Pathan should get the chance.

It's between Yuvi and raina finally.

Yuvraj seems to be doing a Afridi here. I just hope it isn't the case.

Zaheer's absence will debilitate the team for sure. I hope his injury is not serious and doesn't affect his form in the WC. Without him, our pace bowling attack is close to toothless.

Dhoni said the other day it wasn't serious at all. They just want him to be fully fit and hence are resting him.

No contest ...... Yuvi gets in (solely based on the fact that he can bowl a bit)

So can Raina. Plus Raina is a much better fielder.

Whatever it is, I would say Kohli over both of them, Yuvraj edges Raina as he has experience.

Yes. Even i'll pick Yuvraj over Raina, though he has too contribute with the bat too..:p <who would've hv thought?>

India Bat and Newzealand lose :p

NZ is being a little too defensive here, its just a practice game and they have removed the slips already. They need to attack.

Chickens are hatched and its time to count them ;)

Yeah Southee, this has actually been a pretty decent start by us. Run rate of less than 5.

Users who are viewing this thread