16 Feb - India vs New Zealand - Warmup

Awesome way to get Sehwag out.

I think, Yuvi should be sent out now to let him get his form

Lol Danny Morrison good advertising of RWC.

----------

I know its a practice game but still wtf why is Franklin bowling??

Man, look at the difference Jacob Oram makes when he's bowling well. The innings run rate is around 5, and Oram's going at less than 3. Good stuff.

The pitch looks easier to bat on than the one in Chennai, so the spinners will have to work harder this time around.

Good to see they're giving Jamie How a turn behind the stumps. And he gets a catch almost straight away :p

Uh Oh , Dhoni is on a Raping Spree

Last 18 Balls he has made 40 !!!

Sensational batting performance from Dhoni. Great total by the Indian team, 360 should be defended.

What the hell just happened? The Kiwi's have got absolutley massacred! This is going to be a near-impossible chase. Death bowling failed the Kiwi's against 2 matches against Pak, and just now as well. Big concern for them.

Haven't seen the match - was it poor bowling or outsanding batting? I remember the Kiwi's varying their pace at the death against Pak and it worked. Did they try the same here?

----------

Will this hundred count in Dhoni's stats?

Nopes - not an offical ODI.

They tried but batsman picked them up early and smacked them for many. I went to play COD when Sehwag got out as i knew Dhoni would try to build up inning with Gambhir. Came back during 34th over and boy since then it was a treat. This performance from Raina assured him a place and it would be sad but Kohli would sit out in first match. Because India would stack their line up with left handers so that they can hit with the spin to the 3 spin attack of BD.

Users who are viewing this thread